Nancy Grace - Thursday, 12/4/08

Calling people morons, skanks, hos, idiots, losers,*advertiser censored*,whackjobs just doesn't advance the discussion.
We can discuss this case without calling names and bashing people, we really can. But we do have the rant thread for those days when ya just gotta let it out LOL.

does this include KC??? JK

:truce: please dont spank :blushing:
Yes it does. no spankie though.

That's not the only thing NG makes an issue out of, that has very little to do with the case, IMO. Talking about what Casey does in jail every day... "lounging, reading, napping,..." What else can she do? And then there's the list of things she orders from the commisary... it's my guess that being locked in a cell and having to subsist on jailhouse food would make one bored and hungry... so she buys snacks she can nibble on, which breaks the monotony. Doesn't prove anything, and in fact... it has no bearing on this case! Just Nancy's little subtle nitpicking in order to taint a jury pool!
And actually.... I did see some tears in some of these videos... not sure what she was crying about, but she did cry and she did mention Caylee a few times. As for LP offering to put up her bail.... might that just be a subtle message to Casey? "Tell the truth and help us find Caylee's body, and I'll get you out of jail again."

She mentioned her kidnapped daughter a few times. Awwww, that was awful selfless of her. :rolleyes: Mom of the year, that's her.

I just have to say that I've seen a lot of scary stuff in my life, but these tapes are truly frightening.
When the DVD boxed-set is released I won't be able to have it in the house.

When Cindy asks Casey if someone is threatening them she wants to believe that Casey loves her family so much that she is willing to go to prison to protect them. Let's get real here, Casey really had no respect for them. Kids do not respect parents who do not discipline them. They coddled her all of her life, let her do as she pleased and now this is what they are getting in return, a girl who respects nothing including the life and welfare of her beautiful daughter.

Forgive me for asking a question without reading all threads and posts first, but did I misunderstand something in one of the video clips played on NG? CA was questioning KC about others people ZFG babysat for and something was said about an "Annabell"??? Who's Annabell or did I misunderstand.

I believe Annabell was supposedly Juliette's daughter, but I wouldn't swear to it.

Must be hard for Zanny to move around with a drumset - she's lived with her Mom, in two different apts, she's rented a room - she's jus a nomad with a drumset and 3 kids with lots of money!

And a hair straightener. :rolleyes: :crazy:

No J/K , I am so pleased to see Casey is miserable behind bars . Can you imagine if she gets sentenced to life how bad it will be for her ? She may even come up with some real tears. My opinion only.

I really didn't get the sense that Caylee is miserable at all. All her crying about wanting to come home struck me as something she was saying for the benefit of her parents and not sincere at all.

And Cindy handles that with kid gloves........"I know you wouldn't sweetie." Cindy never gets angry or strong with Casey......she dances around the issue, as if she's afraid of her!
I think she dances around Casey because other wise Casey will shut her out.
Cindy is afraid that Casey will only get in deeper if Cindy puts her foot down.
Manipulative children can make parents feel like: Help me the way I want or go away,
and then everyone will know that you are not such a great Mom.

They do Cuddle her, they do hope it may help, but it will NOT help.
I think if Cindy and George would walk away then maybe Casey would stop running them around.

I really didn't get the sense that Caylee is miserable at all. All her crying about wanting to come home struck me as something she was saying for the benefit of her parents and not sincere at all.
So you are suggesting that Caylee is manipulative? hmmmm.
I do not think that baby would say I want to go home for somebody's sake,
That is not what kids do unless they really want to go home.

Is Cindy on this board?....:waitasec:

So you are suggesting that Caylee is manipulative? hmmmm.
I do not think that baby would say I want to go home for somebody's sake,
That is not what kids do unless they really want to go home.

Is Cindy on this board?....:waitasec:

:confused:

You mean the tax returns from the FAKE-FRIGGIN-JOB???

:furious:

GMAB KC...

If she was paying a nanny cleary she would deduct her child care expenses and the nanny would have to claim them as income..... When my son was at home dc, my dcp gave me her soc for income tax purposes. IF there was a nanny, she should have been on KC's 07 tax return.... :rolleyes: I'm sure an 07 tax return doesn't exist for KC.

(mybold)

And she drives a brand new 2008 Ford Focus and is a "seasonal empoyee" of Universal and babysits for someone who does not pay her?
More BS that does not compute.

how many car/booster seats would a ford focus carry? 3 Max. this Zanny supposedly had three children, no? Unless her oldest is over 5'1" or 10, she would only have enough room for HER three kids in a ford focus. :rolleyes:

KC's lies aren't even good logical ones.

This is my first post here!

I just got done watching this on my Tivo. I have read through a lot of the information out there on this case, but this was my first time to see Casey speak, and OMG, her guilt seemed so blaring to me I could hardly believe it. And this is what kept going through my head-2 years ago, when my son was 3, he wandered away from me in a crowded mall at Christmas time. I couldn't find him, and RAN to security to tell them I couldn't find him. When they didn't move fast enough, I called 911 within about 5 minutes. I was terrified, completely panicked. Luckily, a woman working in the store had seen him lost and took him to the security office, and he was safe.
SO-if I have terrfible thoughts racing through my head and contact authorities within minutes of losing a child, WTF was this woman doing waiting a month? And, if say that I was in her position and was in prison due to the fact my child was missing, and my mom asked me what I was eating, I am pretty much sure the answer would be something along the lines of "it doesn't matter" or "it's fine, don't worry about it," instead of "OMG they make me eat cole slaw! Icky!"
And the laughing! Her laughter wasn't the type of tension relief laughing people sometime do when grieving, it was shallow laughter, the type that belongs to a person with no conscience.
Sorry for the vent, but this girl just shocks me.

I would LOVE (unconditionally, absolutely and quite honestly :)) to see a report on GA's body language in the interview he did outside the prison after he met with Casey alone. His performance was incredible, and I can't figure it out!

I wanted to sedate him.... :confused:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cevans
Back