Nancy Grace - Tues., Jan 27.2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
what???????????

listen to the LA to KC video and he calls her 'darling'.........now I know brothers and sisters are close.....BUT I never heard my son call his sister 'darling' and they are very close.............ODD to me........

I'm completely disgusted by even the thought of a "Caylee Doll"

Seems like everyone & their Mother is trying to "Cash In" on this case

Whats next...??

The World Trade Center Playset....Complete with Highjackers & 2 Toy planes...??

Some people can be so sleazy

:eek:

I hope JB's motion will be dealt with very quickly and resolutely also. I believe the Prosecutors to be very ethical and hard working. Too bad JB wastes time with nonsensical motions!

Oh I agree totally. I think the prosecution is doing a superb job and that is why i am thinking he is filing this ridiculous motion. He knows he is screwed and will lose big time so he just wants some fresh faces to go against so he can get somewhere. I hope he knows that will not work so he will have to face what he has which is professional lawyers who knows what they are doing.

listen to the LA to KC video and he calls her 'darling'.........now I know brothers and sisters are close.....BUT I never heard my son call his sister 'darling' and they are very close.............ODD to me........
NG showed part of the video. She's saying she finds it hard to believe that LA would deliberately obstruct justice. NG stressing no duty that anybody volunteer anything to LE. LP saying once body has been discarded and he knows where the body is it's his duty to call LE instead of a private citizen (like the PI). NG & panel disagree.

GA not on psych ward??? Does he have med reasons to require stay other than psych.

Regarding the "Caylee Doll", profits and charitable donations, this may or may not be a good time to ask...

... how much of the profit earned by this case has Nancy, Greta, Geraldo, etc. offered to donate to charity?

Nancy, Geraldo & Greta are in the Business of Reporting the "News"

Thats what they do.

They were doing it before this case & they'll be doing it after.

This Case is News & they're only doing their Job

Commercial break.

My late husband was retired LE and then a Warden of a Detention Center for 7 years after that. I would get banned for life if I were to say what he would have said about this 'funeral behind bars'!

Casey has been indited for Murder One in Caylee's death. She already said goodbye to Caylee when she killed her, IMO.

NG back - talking about the Caylee doll.

What if Casey is found innocent? Denying her the funeral is sentencing her before the trial, don't you think? There is also the possibility that there are other circumstances involved in this case that would not warrant prohibition from her daughter's funeral.

It's imperative to keep an open mind so we don't end up with a conviction that doesn't fit. Being familiar with the prison setting, you are probably aware that many times LE gets a one-track mind when it comes to suspects, and on more than one occasion have overlooked important information which has led to wrongful convictions.

LP says that theres "no question" that Lee told Krunk where the body is.

I hope Kronk Sues him

GA not on psych ward??? Does he have med reasons to require stay other than psych.

I have no idea but.... if he was taking HBP meds they may be keeping him to stablize his blood pressure. Just guessing.

Maybe by the end of the show she'll say something .. :confused:

I really hope NG talks about this. I have been so curious about this supposed December contact since Luka said it last night on Greta. I want to know more!

Peachy

Maybe by the end of the show she'll say something .. :confused:
Something tells me she probably won't since she's got other topics after covering Caylee. :(

Caller asking about the cadaver dogs and whether it was a thorough search of the back yard. Reporter saying there was.

While I understand that Nancy is trying to get across the point on obstruction, she is wrong about witnessing a murder and not telling about it. She could be charged and that is misleading to tell people that.

Regarding the "Caylee Doll", profits and charitable donations, this may or may not be a good time to ask...

... how much of the profit earned by this case has Nancy, Greta, Geraldo, etc. offered to donate to charity?

They're just going to work and doing their jobs. They don't need to donate any money to charity for that. They are reporting the news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member