Nancy Grace - Tuesday, 11/25/2008

Kobi just admitted that there is such a thing as a death band......So basically he just admitted that Caylee is dead

Thanks for the updates tonite....hubby has remote and so I have to Tivo and watch later

MN probably knew all along... and got out at the best time, before obstruction charges possibly came against someone in the family, and he'd be stuck without being able to resign peacefully at that point.

i may get through to nancy tonight it is ringing

What did it say about Tim Miller on the screen from that email? Anyone catch that?

When I read the copy of the email, in Cindy's reply it says to that LG was the one that first wanted to bring in TM.

I am surprised that Kobi gave such a straight answer about the hair banding! Baez is not going to like that statement!

He wants her to spew all day long. Reasonable doubt.

I agree - problem is when CA starts threatening and tampering with witnesses, (which I for one have no doubt she will do, if she hasn't already begaun...) that will be alot harder to explain under "reasonable doubt"

why would she tell this to larry in the first-she just cant keep her mouth shut

i got through my name is john

Hair in trunk could match about 2% of the caucasion population.

All the Talking Heads are talking obstruction of justice for turning over the wrong brush. Also, one threw in lying to a federal officer. Her goose may be cooked.

Maybe we'll have goose instead turkeys for Thanksgiving. I'll take 4 helpings:
Cindy, George, Lee and Casey.

why would she tell this to larry in the first-she just cant keep her mouth shut

Because she has an uncontrollable need to bully everyone she comes in contact with.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708
Back