NANCY GRACE - Tuesday, 12/16/08

HEadline says Casey was visited by her PAstor

REPORT: Skull has long light hair on Duct Tape

Prosecutor

"We will not release photos of the skeleton to the defense until the body is Identified"

Paraphrased

Now showing the court hearing today.......prosecutor said they won't release pictures that could be broadcast before the remains are officially identified and the family told.

long blondish brown hair still attached to the skull. Attached by duct tape?

Duct tape kept hair on the skull according to ME guest on Nancy's show.

There are more than 200 bones in a human skeleton

Many are quite small....I.E. Hands, feet, etc

More than 200 bones in the human body and some may be very small, as small as a quarter inch.

LP is on. Said it looks much like an archaeological dig at the scene.

Hey everyone,

Long light colored hairs attached to the skull beacuse of the duct tape. (oh gosh)

I know it's going to get bad from here on out but, it still makes me sick.

Did they ever fiind any prints or DNA at the scene of the .."Jogger Murder" at JBP...??

They have a suspect, but no confirmation on dna or prints. O/T - Nicole Ganguzza graduated posthumously this afternoon with a Masters Degree in clinical psychology. Her husband walked across the graduation stage and accepted her Masters Diploma on her behalf.

George and Cindy are seeking immunity and admit that they've made misleading statements in the past and won't do that again.

LP is at the scene

" it's like an archeological dig"

I've heard bits and pieces today through the local media that the identification could come as early as Thursday. It's been mentioned on several of the local channels, so I'll see if I can find a link.

They have a suspect, but no confirmation on dna or prints. O/T - Nicole Ganguzza graduated posthumously this afternoon with a Masters Degree in clinical psychology. Her husband walked across the graduation stage and accepted her Masters Diploma on her behalf.

Thanks for the info..

That must have been an emotional thing for him to do.

I thought the site was blocked off?

It is, but the process the fbi and le is using for the search is called a "Grid Search". And you can tell from afar that that is what they are doing. And that's what archeologists do at a dig site. They do a grid search.

George and Cindy are seeking immunity and admit that they've made misleading statements in the past and won't do that again.
Just amazing isn't it? Maybe a little slap on the wrist and I promise it won't happen again? :rolleyes: MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back