NANCY GRACE - Tuesday, 12/16/08

Now showing the court hearing today.......prosecutor said they won't release pictures that could be broadcast before the remains are officially identified and the family told.

did anyone notice she said parents instead of parent?...maybe they do know who caylee's dad is

There are more than 200 bones in a human skeleton

Many are quite small....I.E. Hands, feet, etc

Yeah, but what he didn't say was that an infant has 300 bones. As they grow, those bones fuse together and at adulthood, you end up with 206 bones.

So they have many, many little bones to find. :(

Drew..........confirms that the Anthony's are asking for immunity, and want to go back and re-do the interviews and this time they will be truthful.

What's up with the Nancy show today, everyone seems so tense, Nancy looks like she is fixing to spit nails at someone and everyone is stuttering!

Just amazing isn't it? Maybe a little slap on the wrist and I promise it won't happen again? :rolleyes: MOO

I'm really torn on this one.......I think it depends on their level of deception.

Anthony's admit to ....conflicting statements

But they say there won't be anymore conflicting statements in any new interviews.

Why is that...? Have they had enough time to finally get their story straight?

did anyone notice she said parents instead of parent?...maybe they do know who caylee's dad is
Yes I did hear that! I wonder if it was just a slip up? How would they know who her dad is unless they already have his DNA? :confused:

They don't want to be prosecuted for statements they've made and that's why they're requesting immunity.

Cindy herself said "Lying is not a crime," so what are they worried about? :crazy:

I'm really torn on this one.......I think it depends on their level of deception.
Or who they "deceived" ~ FBI or local LE. FBI doesn't like it when they're lied to! MOO

Wow, NG is totally out of control tonight. I don't enjoy the show at all when it gets like this!

NG says "they're a day late and a dollar short" in regards to the Anthony's conflicting statements. Holly says they're running scared.

Yeah, but what he didn't say was that an infant has 300 bones. As they grow, those bones fuse together and at adulthood, you end up with 206 bones.

So they have many, many little bones to find. :(

I didn't know that....thanks

I hope they recover all of her remains.....no matter how long it takes

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member