Nancy Grace - Tuesday, 12/2/2008

It's probably about when Geo. and C. visited KC in prison and grilled her with questions and she gave them more of her BS stories..... just guessin'.

:crazy:

Or mayyyyybe.....could this be a confrontation that the FBG secretly recorded when she was in the house??

Caylee's body may not be found, but her teeth and bones may be. For Tim to say anything like that is irresponsible. moo

Agree I know they do good things but after the big build up last time Tim did on he won't give up on finding Caylee and then 2 days later he is pulling out saying she may never be found, sounds like he gave up pretty quick to me.

Do you know anything about this tape(s)? If it is Cindy's parents, when did they grill her? I didn't think they saw/spoke to KC after Caylee went missing.
I thought it was Cindy and George doing the grilling.

The KA grilling thing is from the last Doc dump where CA/GA visited KA at jail and Det M was listening in on the visits. I remember reading this where GA/CA were asking KA questions.

What about these "secret recordings"??? That CA and GA were grilling KC about what happened to Caylee??

Anyone know anything about this?

I kinda think they are referring to the docs we read already. Where KC gives them the description of her imaginary nanny. :waitasec:

NG just said my exact words. Gaia thanks I thought I heard her say it was in a gym of a school. The boy was raw around the chains on his legs & dirty. I'll say it again may they rot in ****! A huge heavy chain was used to keep him captive. :furious:

WTH???? Seriously, what is going on? :( Just when you thought maybe, there could be a lull, just for a little while...nope.

I kinda think they are referring to the docs we read already. Where KC gives them the description of her imaginary nanny. :waitasec:

Darn, I thought it was going to be something NEW for a change.
So it's just more of a Bombshell "Not".

It's probably about when Geo. and C. visited KC in prison and grilled her with questions and she gave them more of her BS stories..... just guessin'.

:crazy:

That's my guess too. Nancy took late last week off and this week is reporting last week's stuff like it is new.

Or mayyyyybe.....could this be a confrontation that the FBG secretly recorded when she was in the house??

No, I think it was at the prison, it was not only recorded but also secretly viewed / listened to by LE. I think. Maybe I am wrong, I am once in a while. Sometimes. LOL. :rolleyes:

I have wondered about TM also. He just seems to have a different attitude after being involved in the CA case.

how does that lawyer come up with these rhymes. "Torturing your son means your parental rights are done"...

Huh? Seriously? Maybe / hopefully, I misunderstood your post, but surely your not saying the coverage of this poor boy in such terrible condition, held captive and abused is a waste.

Personally, I'm glad she's covering it...these monsters need to be exposed and my prayers are with this boy.

I know we all like to hear the Caylee updates on NG, but there are so many other tragedies happening that deserve coverage as well. Just my opinion...again, hopefully my perception of this post was incorrect. If so, my apologies.

I thought LucyLu was calling the 3 adults who did this to the boy were a waste.

Caylee's body may not be found, but her teeth and bones may be. For Tim to say anything like that is irresponsible. moo
Why does he say such a thing? It's been 5 months. Remains have been found after much longer!
Does he know something the rest of us don't know? Or what?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back