NANCY GRACE - Tuesday, 12/23/08

I think we just got mentioned on TV...I am so honoured... "arm chair psychologists" -lol! Well guess what...if Ms. KC had a heart and spoke any realm of truth, you wouldn't need "arm chair psychologists"- at least we give a darn, sigh!

Did GA say Caylee was wearing sunglasses when he supposedly saw them leave on 6/16?

KC's white sunglasses were bouht with AH's $ in July- maybe she bought them to replace anither pair she broke/lost at crime scene?
I'm thinking the same thing might have happened.

You know, I am so impressed by LE, FBI, all of them who worked on this crime scene. They just pulled out all the stops for Caylee, and I appreciate it so much.

I just had to say that :)

:blowkiss:

I thought so too...........wonder if she went back to the site and wore them at that time and was spotted by someone?

or broke a pair (in bag? or at dump site) and bought a replacement at target that day..........

I would love NG to interview the guy from body farm.............all of CAYLEE was a skeleten, I know 6 months, but in a bag.......somewhat protected??
I was thinking something would of been left on atleast 1 bone???/

I thought so too...........wonder if she went back to the site and wore them at that time and was spotted by someone?
I was thinking more like she broke her other pair or left something at the scene where Caylee was found, like maybe a lens came out or something. But you might be right!

You know, I am so impressed by LE, FBI, all of them who worked on this crime scene. They just pulled out all the stops for Caylee, and I appreciate it so much.

I just had to say that :)

DITTO!!!!!!!:clap:

There might be some soil on Casey's shoes from the site where Caylee's remains were found.

White sunglasses are something LE took and NG says they're a link to the crime scene.

Maybe they're looking for chemical residue - Chloroform or insecticide?

I was thinking more like she broke her other pair or left something at the scene where Caylee was found, like maybe a lens came out or something. But you might be right!

Good point!

If there was a receipt in the bag it would be for stuff she bought for herself not Caylee.

lost my blackberry.........sunglasses??? clue to bro about losing 'something'
and clues about familiar places??/

Playing the 911 calls of the meter reader again................

MR says something about a board near a tree? Doesn't look right.........wonder if that was still there and what it was????

Wasn't Casey arrested the very night Cindy brought her home. I mean she really wasn't in the house very long after Cindy brought her home. Except when she was under house arrest. I wonder why it took them so long to take anything from her room? She even marched off to jail in a stolen hoodie???????? Strange.

Did I hear nancy right?The meter readerthought he saw something white and round near the tree in august?And a snake scared them away.

Leticia explain the meter reader's actions - was assigned to that area at the time in August, and then transferred to another area, and on Dec. 11th had been re-assigned to the area again.

lost my blackberry.........sunglasses??? clue to bro about losing 'something'
and clues about familiar places??/

Casey also said that she went to familiar places - which I think is a clue - given the fact that she was very familiar with the area Caylee is found since she used to hang out there as a teenager.

Maybe they're looking for chemical residue - Chloroform or insecticide?

OOOOH!!!OOOOOHH!!!!!OOOOOHHH!!!!

Tie it all up- insecticide on clothes, shoes, sunglasses, bedding, carpet, trunk, garbage bag, poor caylee's remains, and match to insecticade taken from A's house.....RUT RUH!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back