NANCY GRACE ~ Tuesday, 12/30/08

LP just said, Jim H told him he had a film. He said Jim H. said Dominic C. told him they found Caylee, Hoover asked if she was alive, answered NO...going to get her".

I don't know what to think about that conversation, but I'm SURE the video doesn't reveal any such bag of remains AT THE SITE.

And yesterday he said there was a "daisy chain" from Casey to Lee to the meter reader leading to the discovery of the body. What will it be tomorrow for LP's blockbuster du jour?

JH apparently knew Caylee was there, and dead, DC apparently also knew. They told LP? so he also knew? but when they went there, they couldn't find her.
Is this what LP said?

No way! If LP had even an inkling of where Caylee's body was, he would have had a media circus all set up to watch him 'find her'. Unless, he is saying that he just found this out today or yesterday! I think he is just trying to keep himself involved in this case any way he can.

That's what he said! But I assume since they didn't find the body they figured it was a dead end. I am totally shocked that they blew right past that comment!!! That is unbelievable!!! Of course I am behind now on the broadcast since I went back to verify...perhaps she will raise the issue again later? Geez - pretty dumb if she doesn't. I find that to be a real Nancy Grace bombshell!!!

Edit> Now it seems even more important that they figure out where the video was actually shot.

Ya, I've heard Nancy's tone of voice and seen her give LP the look when he says something totally out of the blue and calls him on it...I'm picturing it right now! LOL

showing pics of Lee A. while speaking of body moved there after video tape implying LA did this, but with no proof. pure speculation. It looks like someone is trying to throw LA under the bus. the media is that's for sure. jmo

When Caylee said "you tired papa?" to her great grandfather on the video where she's looking through the book... makes me want to cry. She looks at her g-grandfather when she says it and looks/sounds so concerned :(

I like Jean, so much calmer than NG...no yelling at the guests. LET'S UNLEASH THE LAWYERS (and then not let them talk)!

IIRC JB said it was NOT in his clients best interest to find a body???? way back when???
Then I had a feeling that JB figured out somehow where CAYLEE was........but could not tell?
Why is LA moving all of a sudden????

When this video was shot, wasn't LP swearing Caylee was in the Econ River at Blanchard Park? :confused:

Ya, good point, he was POSITIVE that's where she was, why be so sure if you had this info??

We are all gonna be nuts or heavy drinkers by the time this is over,lol
Man..........can it get any stranger!!!!!!:bang:

I like Jean, so much calmer than NG...no yelling at the guests. LET'S UNLEASH THE LAWYERS (and then not let them talk)!

It's NG's constant interrupting that annoys the heck out of me.

KC on tape to LA: "No one once has said anything for me. About how much I love my daughter..."
She is constantly whining about being in jail and how they just have to get her out of there. That is her only concern.

And yesterday he said there was a "daisy chain" from Casey to Lee to the meter reader leading to the discovery of the body. What will it be tomorrow for LP's blockbuster du jour?

Oh I agree gardenhart...he has told alot of fabulous "theories" of which none have been proven correct if I am not mistaken. But this wasn't a theory...this he stated as fact. Something that happened. I would think LE would be very interested in hearing this story...if they haven't already.

Let's assume LP is correct - the PI Casey was obviously acting on a tip. Whether from Casey or someone else (searcher calling in a tip, etc.)...it will really need to be followed up on.

Makes me wonder if Casey did in fact tell them where she was, heads are gonna roll if it come to past that Baez and hi bunch knew where Caylee was all along!!:rolleyes:

Unfortunately no, Baez and the people that he hires would not be allowed by law talk to LE about what they found or saw. They would have to advise KC to do so. If Baez went to LE, he could be disbarred.

We are all gonna be nuts or heavy drinkers by the time this is over,lol
Man..........can it get any stranger!!!!!!:bang:

Have a drink, maybee it will all begin to make sense.........or not:Banane35:

Jean C. just reminded everyone of the air sample test results from the car trunk. :clap:

talking about the bag turning black from white.

If it was cloth, that would happen, moo

There is a guy on saying there is no cause of death. Funny, he mentioned a botanist being on the scene. Let's remember that TM said there were dead plants under the bag. I'm going to predict that based on the growth patterns of those plants and similar species around them that grew, that they can ABSOLUTELY place the bag in that particular location within a fairly narrow time frame.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back