Nancy Grace Tuesday 9/16

wow -- she admitted to "stealing"

Yeah.....she kind of had too, since she was on camera doing it. she couldn't deny it and knew she'd be caught and was cunning enough to set the detectives up for what they were going to find regarding fraud.

"ive lied and stolen in effort to find my daughter".....

Buying a new outfit for Fusian at target and groceries to play wife with your new boyfriend had nothing to do with finding your little girl.

She infuriates me.

I think I would have a problem with her if I was the wife. Do not hold my husbands hand unless you want trouble...I don't care how "important" you think you are.
I think they looked a little too intimate for my taste.

I am outraged that JB could accuse state of Florida and Orange County of wasting tax payer dollars! The only one wasting tax payer dollars is his client-Orange County is spending enormous amounts of money to try to find out what happened to Caylee when her mother already knows. I live in Orange County and Orange County is facing enough financial woes, teachers are losing jobs, funding is being cut everywhere, but yet we have to help a family that does not help themselves!!!!

I disagree. She will get more because of the number of charges. No one is going to give her teh minimum when she has TEN separate charges and a felony with a minimum of 5 years.

That is what they are saying on NG..the lawyers..

I disagree. She will get more because of the number of charges. No one is going to give her teh minimum when she has TEN separate charges and a felony with a minimum of 5 years.
Isn't it up to the judge whether it would be concurrent or consecutive? I agree, it could be quite a few years!

I found it interesting that the judge told her to not have any contact with Amy. That makes me wonder if she'd been try to contact Amy. The papers usually just say no contact with the "victim." but they don't NAME the victim.

Casey: "I saw my mom's reaction right off the bat and it would have been the same from the get go."

Isn't it up to the judge whether it would be concurrent or consecutive? I agree, it could be quite a few years!

I agree too but everything I've seen from other lawyers has the magic number of 3 years it's odd.

She's a big hypocrite, this Nancy. She can't even remember what she says from minute to minute. A defense lawyer on her panel finally stands up to her bullying and tells Nancy that what Nancy'd like to see is for the State to use this bonding in and out as a coercive technique. Of course, Nancy the bully denies this when challenged.

Except for the fact that Nancy started off her show outraged and shrieking like a child who saw a spider in her soup, all because Casey is free on her check forgery (edited) charges. Apparently, Nancy thinks that check forgery charges (for a couple a hundred dollars, no less) should land Casey in jail with no bail or bond.

Yeah.....she kind of had too, since she was on camera doing it. she couldn't deny it and knew she'd be caught and was cunning enough to set the detectives up for what they were going to find regarding fraud.

"ive lied and stolen in effort to find my daughter".....

Buying a new outfit for Fusian at target and groceries to play wife with your new boyfriend had nothing to do with finding your little girl.

She infuriates me.
Me too!
I can't stand seeing her. She makes me sick to see her.
Yeah, she had to lie and steal, all in her effort to find Caylee!
Give me a break!
I want to see all of the receipts from her shopping sprees!.
She is a professional liar! The best I've ever seen or heard about!

I am outraged that JB could accuse state of Florida and Orange County of wasting tax payer dollars! The only one wasting tax payer dollars is his client-Orange County is spending enormous amounts of money to try to find out what happened to Caylee when her mother already knows. I live in Orange County and Orange County is facing enough financial woes, teachers are losing jobs, funding is being cut everywhere, but yet we have to help a family that does not help themselves!!!!
Go exercise your freedom of speech - picket Mr. SmarmySmile

One of the lawyers said that they definitely could convict her with manslaughter. Murder, he doesn't think so. But with the evidence LE has now, they could get manslaughter,.. about 15 years in jail.

LP on again..detectives are coming to see him to go over what they observed and the Rob D story about ZG, Samantha and the list of things to tell LE...the script.

I am a fan of Nancy and don't like most the defense atty's... one of them tonight is pretty fair

Did Casey turn over that "list" to LE?
I'm sure she did.

She's a big hypocrite, this Nancy. She can't even remember what she says from minute to minute. A defense lawyer on her panel finally stands up to her bullying and tells Nancy that what Nancy'd like to see is for the State to use this bonding in and out as a coercive technique. Of course, Nancy the bully denies this when challenged.

Except for the fact that Nancy started off her show outraged and shrieking like a child who saw a spider in her soup, all because Casey is free on her check bouncing charges. Apparently, Nancy thinks that check bouncing charges (for a couple a hundred dollars, no less) should land Casey in jail with no bail or bond.

She's an atty . . .

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spartan12!!
Back