Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another bombshell lol. TPS says EJ was concerned about 3 people out of the country talking about the case. WTH does that mean? Notice she didn't drop this gem last week. Wasn't it her daughter who said TPS will keep remembering details to drag things out?

That Tammi just said that EJ is concerned about something having to do with people out of the country. I could not understand all the words she said.

She ALWAYS has to add little tidbits....God forgive me...I despise her! And her husband and especially EJ! :furious:

That Tammi just said that EJ is concerned about something having to do with people out of the country. I could not understand all the words she said.
Something about three people out of the country, but I didn't catch it all either. Maybe the Hispanic man & the couple???

TPS has to be esoteric. Can't she just be direct? Did she mean 3 people out of this WHOLE country or 3 people out of THIS country?

TPS has to be esoteric. Can't she just be direct? Did she mean 3 people out of this WHOLE country or 3 people out of THIS country?
Or that the three people being discussed tonight went out of the country? I'm so confused!

If someone is sending EJ money, then she can buy a prepaid card she can call a cell with, or it can be purchased for her. at least in Texas, I believe most states have this:)

It probably was a three way call. Inmates get by the inability to call cell phones using the three way thing. I won't share how I know this :cursing:

Oh jeez NG is on the measuring Motrin for the twins thing. I don't know why I continue to watch her. I seriously don't. Ahhggg! Her callers seem to be getting less and less informed too. :banghead:

Something about three people out of the country, but I didn't catch it all either. Maybe the Hispanic man & the couple???

TPS is becoming an LP but not anywhere near as entertaining or interesting.

OMG these callers!! get the basic facts before you call in.

NG talks as if the Smiths are innocent in all this!:croc:

Earth to Nancy! The Smiths are going to be indicted before this is all over.
They were NEVER going to be Gabriel's 'adoptive parents.' NEVER!

JMHO
fran

THere was probably an agreement not to attack the Smiths, or they would not come on the show..TS looks tired.....Come TS let it all out.

Has anyone heard anymore about this alleged call EJ made to TPS from jail? Did the jail tape it or not? I think TS is lying about about EJ being concerned about "3 people" talking.... doesn't make sense.

Me thinks Tami knows who the couple and the hispanic guy is....
Reasons why:

It comes out today that there is a witness who seen EJ with this couple and this guy.
Tami THEN comes up with EJ telling her she was worried about three people out of the country following this story.
Sounds like deflection, and trying to send everybody on a new hunt out of the country!!

I wasn't able to catch Nancy tonight. Did anyone bring up the private investigator? I just want to see the reaction that TS gives when that subject is brought up.

Has anyone heard anymore about this alleged call EJ made to TPS from jail? Did the jail tape it or not? I think TS is lying about about EJ being concerned about "3 people" talking.... doesn't make sense.

i have not heard or read anything else about the call.

My honest thought and hope is that LE is the one who was the 3rd party on that phone call. If I'm not mistaken all jail calls are recorded.

I wasn't able to catch Nancy tonight. Did anyone bring up the private investigator? I just want to see the reaction that TS gives when that subject is brought up.

Never heard anyone speak of the PI, but I may have missed it. It is like a zoo at my house, and i only have three kids!!

I agree - it sounds to convenient for TPS to just now say that EJ said something on the phone about 3 ppl... Why didn't she mention this fact in the last interview about this phone call? A comment like that is certainly significant.

Oh, what BS! Tammi knows what EJ was saying before and after the comment about 3 people out of the country. Why bother to act like she doesn't know. Elizabeth was blaming her and yet she didn't even question what she was talking about..That woman ought to be in jail for just being sneaky acting.

Another bombshell lol. TPS says EJ was concerned about 3 people out of the country talking about the case. WTH does that mean? Notice she didn't drop this gem last week. Wasn't it her daughter who said TPS will keep remembering details to drag things out?

Yes! What 3 people, me too first I heard of this, and I tried to get through, :banghead: but no go, and yes I wonder sometimes if there screening people getting through to speak, and they the Ss looked nervous again,

Me thinks Tami knows who the couple and the hispanic guy is....
Reasons why:

It comes out today that there is a witness who seen EJ with this couple and this guy.
Tami THEN comes up with EJ telling her she was worried about three people out of the country following this story.
Sounds like deflection, and trying to send everybody on a new hunt out of the country!!
If this couple & the Hispanic man do exist, I really believe TS knows exactly who they are. MOO

Prolly that sheeba, always tying up the lines... :crazy:
phone.gif

:parrot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads