National Enquirer of 5/16/05 contains nothing new

BlueCrab

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The beautiful face of JonBenet and a headline that screams "JONBENET KILLER STRIKES AGAIN", and a sub-headline that says "New evidence clears JonBenet parents", graces the cover of the 5/16/05 National Enquirer. DON'T BUY IT!

The NE said the "killer who strikes again" is the guy who molested the 14-year-old girl in Boulder nine months after JonBenet died -- EIGHT YEARS AGO. The NE called this "new developments".

The NE article carried NOTHING about any "new evidence that clears JonBenet's parents".

The text of the short article inside of the NE didn't even come close to living up to the front page. This, of course, is nothing new to tabloid reporting, but nevertheless, please don't tell me there is no conspiracy among the media to try to convince the public that an intruder killed JonBenet and the parents are innocent. That scenario doesn't fit the evidence, and the media know it.

BlueCrab

BlueCrab said:
please don't tell me there is no conspiracy among the media to try to convince the public that an intruder killed JonBenet and the parents are innocent. That scenario doesn't fit the evidence, and the media know it.

BlueCrab
It isn't a "conspiracy" to convince the public of anything!

It's a marketing ploy to sell more papers...they've used everything else to try and point to the Ramsey's guilt. Now they are simply switching gears.

Welllllll, I bought one today, I used to subscribe to it, but I never got it til over a week after I should have had it in my mailbox. The PO guys kept it, passed it around and read it BEFORE I had it in my mailbox.

------------------>>>I do think there was some stuff in the article that gave me some pause. For example, Pete Peterson is working on this, and they are trying to make a match with the dna found in the 14 year old girls home, palm and hand print there.

Given that we heard a number of weeks ago that the Susanna Chase case had sent the DNA that they had to a lab that can do matches with ethnic race dna, I found some hope in that. Perhaps intensive investigation is and has not been an answer for anyone, perhaps a lucky stumbling onto a dead issue may churn up some interesting results.

JonBenet and the other girl did take dancing lessons at the same place, and the ID the other girl furnished was verified as a person who had been seen at the studio - we heard some of this YEARS ago, but somehow when I read it again, it make a tiny bell ring in my head.

A match with the sexually motivated person who has been speculated to have hidden in the 14 yr old girls home, and was chased out of the house the night of his foiled attack, would be indeed progress.

Yes, I know Henry Lee said, 'Is na dna caas', but IF IF IF, hmmm.

IF IF IF they find the 14 yr olds 'perp' and blaze his picture over the cable TV, (is that illegal, if no crime has been charged, jus thinkin) people who have been attacked would come out of the woodwork.

I am still innocent enough to believe that WE all could possibly have been wrong, PROOF will be in the pudding. I am still waiting for something stunning to go POOF, it is sort of like watching paint dry however.

IF IF IF they match the 14 yr olds 'perp' dna to Susanna Chases 'perps dna', check your cards we could have a bingo.

:boohoo:

Seeker said:
It isn't a "conspiracy" to convince the public of anything!

It's a marketing ploy to sell more papers...they've used everything else to try and point to the Ramsey's guilt. Now they are simply switching gears.

And it was a total waste of my money. I'm sorry I bought it.

Id really rather believe an intuder was resposible for Jonbenet's death. Like Camper said...we could all be wrong. Stranger things have probably happened. I think some people here might have trouble being convinced it wasnt a Ramsey even if there were matching DNA.

I edit to say I dont mean to sound rude . I just think people might question that decision...if the DNA matched and the Ram's were cleared of the crime.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissawilkinson44
Back