Nationwide Court Links

Discussion in 'General Information & Discussion' started by christine2448, Sep 26, 2008.

1. christine2448

christine2448 Retired WS Staff

2. Loading...

3. christine2448

christine2448 Retired WS Staff

4. lawlady84

lawlady84 New Member

US District Courts by county:

http://pacer.psc.uscourts.gov/lookup.html

PACER in general will get you ANY federal court records you want - might have to register, but there is no fee. Its a little old fashioned in that when you register they send you by snailmail your registration info. But its a great tool, can even check dockets.

5. lawlady84

lawlady84 New Member

6. ebedeeb

ebedeeb New Member

7. liltigress

liltigress Fighting The Good Fight

8. stillwatersc

stillwatersc Active Member

What is the best site to use for a thorough background check on one person. I know they were arrested but not convicted in Washington. Is it possible to get arrest records? I don't mind paying as long as it is good quality and complete information. Thanks.

9. Lil'E

Lil'E New Member

10. Spacegirl

Spacegirl Formerly Brooke1980

Does anyone know where I can find court docs pertaining to a 1987 murder conviction in Alabama? I seem to have no problems finding parole related docs.. maybe I'm doing something wrong?

The man stalked my family for a month after his release in 2007. We believe he is a serial killer. I should have been spending my free time looking for other victims a long time ago, but it did not occur to me until several weeks ago when I stumbled across an article about a Jane Doe. I've already spoken to the detective but now I'm realizing how little we really know. I need it all. I need everything I can get. I have a lady in homicide trying to get the stuff out of archives but she can't find a case number and says it's going to take weeks and weeks. Any tips much appreciated!

And here's a tip for anyone else in my situation: Public library newspaper archives are cheap and very helpful!