NC - 2 teenage girls arrested in shooting of pregnant woman that killed baby, Greensboro, 8 Oct 2018

cybervampira

Reaction score
2 teenage girls arrested in shooting of pregnant woman that killed baby in Greensboro

Two teenage girls have been arrested after a shooting last month resulted in the death of a baby, according to a news release from Greensboro police.

suspects1.jpg

Jaela Hough and Trinity Catalina LeGrande

Jaela Hough, 17, of McLeansville, and Trinity Catalina LeGrande, 17, of Greensboro, are each charged with first-degree murder, assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill inflicting serious injury, injury to real property and misdemeanor larceny.

On Tuesday, a judge denied both teenagers a bond. Their next court date is on November 13.

Girls, 17, charged in shooting death of pregnant woman's son

Homicide investigation underway after pregnant woman shot in Greensboro

Newborn dies after shooting; 2 teen girls face first-degree murder charges

The world has gone crazy.

This pregnant lady, is relaxing in a park.
Because of these Girls' alleged actions, her baby has been murdered.:(:(:(
My lifestyle, with walking my little dog has dramatically changed, after hearing the numerous horrid events, everywhere.
No more rivers, deserted beaches, lonely tracks, parks etc, now just round the block.

Family appeared on both of the teens behalf in court with each of their mothers standing behind them. Hough became emotional and asked the judge for a lower bond. She said she wants to go back to school to finish out her senior year.
I'm waiting to see if the girls knew the pregnant woman. If so then there's a whole lot more to the story.

And if not then it's sickening to think that they would randomly shoot another person, another woman, a pregnant woman.

Hough became emotional because she wants to stay out of jail so she can finish her senior year in high school? GMAFB.

I'm waiting to see if the girls knew the pregnant woman. If so then there's a whole lot more to the story.

And if not then it's sickening to think that they would randomly shoot another person, another woman, a pregnant woman.

Hough became emotional because she wants to stay out of jail so she can finish her senior year in high school? GMAFB.

She can study, while behind bars, defer etc.
After doing her time, she can return to study.
One life is murdered, yet she wants to continue as before.
What rot!

This pregnant lady, is relaxing in a park.
Because of these Girls' alleged actions, her baby has been murdered.:(:(:(
My lifestyle, with walking my little dog has dramatically changed, after hearing the numerous horrid events, everywhere.
No more rivers, deserted beaches, lonely tracks, parks etc, now just round the block.

I find it odd that she would be in the park at 1:30 am. Maybe she couldn't sleep?

2 teenage girls arrested in shooting of pregnant woman that killed baby in Greensboro

Two teenage girls have been arrested after a shooting last month resulted in the death of a baby, according to a news release from Greensboro police.

suspects1.jpg

Jaela Hough and Trinity Catalina LeGrande

Jaela Hough, 17, of McLeansville, and Trinity Catalina LeGrande, 17, of Greensboro, are each charged with first-degree murder, assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill inflicting serious injury, injury to real property and misdemeanor larceny.

When I first read about this case it sounded like a gang initiation rite to me. Does anyone local know what the situation is with girls and local gangs? In larger cities there are all kinds of initiation rites etc. but not knowing about the city its hard to tell if that is what this is.

When I first read about this case it sounded like a gang initiation rite to me. Does anyone local know what the situation is with girls and local gangs? In larger cities there are all kinds of initiation rites etc. but not knowing about the city its hard to tell if that is what this is.
How old is the mother who was shot? Maybe it's a love triangle? JMO

Did they “borrow” a car from their parents?
And the gun also?

And it doesn’t say that there wasn’t an altercation prior to this happening either.....

I also wonder the age of the mother of the deceased infant. So sad that teanagers go to this extreme to shoot another person. Why throw your life away like that. Yes I agree about smiling in the mug shot why would you do that. It makes you look like you are happy about your crime. jmo moo

Rest in Heaven little one!

Greensboro police arrest third teenager in shooting death of newborn baby

The baby survived child birth but later died from his injuries.

Police did not say what led to Spriggs arrest.

Jaela Hough, 17, of McLeansville and Trinity Catalina LeGranda, 17, of Greensboro have faced the same charges as Spriggs since Oct. 8.

Weird, I only see possession and one robbery charge for the girls. I must be missing something. Spriggs has a host of charges with a court date of 1/8.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back