Found Safe NC - Ahlora Lindiment, 3, abducted, Greensboro, 9 Oct 2019 *Arrest*

I agree, there maybe bad blood....but, the media played the interview of the mom over and over. We spent a lot of time on the 10/diamond statement, kept us interested.

Her interview received a lot of media attention, which I feel help.

Jmo

Yes! I totally agree. I'm glad she didn't care and "was on 10" :p

I think it helped a lot. It kept people talking for sure. I imagine I'd be doing the same thing if it were my child unless LE specifically told me I would compromise the investagation.

I haven't seen this video of bio mom talking about ahlora being found and how she was notified please over look me if it has already been posted. Very good interview.

Abducted Greensboro 3-Year-Old Found Safe: Police
Thank you for posting this. I am glad that her daughter was found safe. She seemed grateful and relieved. I truly believe that her reaching out and talking to the media early on helped keep Ahlora's face and name out there. Even her description of the lady she saw driving away with her son in the front seat- makes you wonder if she did drive by the kidnapper after all!

The missing poster said she had multi colored beads in her hair,the picture of her in hospital her hair was up in a bun and no beads..wonder if the suspect removed them?moo
The hospital might have removed them- she may have needed a cat scan to check and see if she had a concussion. Bio Mom said in her interview that she had a bump on her head and a couple of scratches, but appeared to be ok.

I do not think this a case of neglect, it seems to be a bad decision by a relative to let them go out to play. You tend to drop your guard when you feel safe in an environment. Ahlora looks healthy, loved and well taken care of.

RBBM

I agree. I was an escape artist before I was out of diapers and had learned to walk (so my mother told me) and also when I was 4 or 5. Gave everybody a heart attack, I'm sure.

Caregivers just aren't always diligent and attentive. They have so much on their minds, they are tired, sick . . . so many things come into play when watching children. I'm not saying they are neglectful or uncaring, but human.

At any rate, I'm glad we have a happy, happy ending.

Thank you for posting this. I am glad that her daughter was found safe. She seemed grateful and relieved. I truly believe that her reaching out and talking to the media early on helped keep Ahlora's face and name out there. Even her description of the lady she saw driving away with her son in the front seat- makes you wonder if she did drive by the kidnapper after all!
I had not seen it either. Have no idea what the back story is with bio-mom, but she tugs at my heart strings. I hope this situation that ended so well, inspires some sort of goodwill between all the adults who share in their love for Ahlora.

BBM

I give her all the credit in the world for her vigilance and reporting both of the individuals who she thought fit the description but I don't see how the person in the vehicle could have been the suspect.

IIRC, she said she watched the video footage that showed the suspect at the playground around 4, 4:30, 4:35 p.m. and she received a text around 7 p.m. I think...do I have that right? Anyway, seems like way too much time had passed for her to have driven by the kidnapper anywhere near the complex.

But, like I said, kudos to her for being observant! MOO

“Bio MOM” saved her Daughter.
Dad and Stepmom are responsible for putting Ahlora in danger by leaving her with someone that did not properly care for her and did not look out for her safety.
Really think about the usual cases we see on this forum and the people who call themselves parents with terrible neglect and abuse. I see nothing like that with this family. Alhora is much loved and cared for by both mothers and family.

I haven't seen this video of bio mom talking about ahlora being found and how she was notified please over look me if it has already been posted. Very good interview.

Abducted Greensboro 3-Year-Old Found Safe: Police

I can't view the video due to the EU block, but I'm glad they went to interview her, and very happy for her that A's been found safe and healthy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineSteph
Back