Age Now - 3
Sex - Female
Race - Black
Hair Color - Black
Eye Color - Brown
Height - 2'0"
Weight - 40 lbs

Description:

She has dark complexion, black medium length hair. Her hair is braided with multi-colored beads.

She was last seen wearing a pink short sleeved t-shirt, black jeans and white sandals.

This is a North Carolina Amber Alert for a Child Ahlora Ashanti-Sample Lindiment a 3 yr old black female approximately 2 ft tall, weighing 40 pounds. She has dark complexion, black medium length hair, and brown eyes. Her hair is braided with multi-colored beads.

She was last seen wearing a pink short sleeved t-shirt, black jeans and white sandals. She was abducted by an unknown female subject from a playground at 2411 Phillips Avenue in Greensboro, NC.

Suspect was a black female in her 20s approximately 5 ft 6 in tall weighing approximately 135 pounds.

Subject was wearing a Gold necklace, black short sleeve crop top, tiger print pants with yellow stripe, dark flip flops.
She had a short ponytail.

Last known direction of travel was northwest from the Phillips Ave.

Have you seen this child? Ahlora Ashanti Sample Lindiment
Two feet tall and weighs 40 lbs? Isn't this a bit strange?

Mom is posting on fb. She feels LE is wasting time looking at her and they didn't want her to search for Ahlora. She warns who ever took her to bring her back.

There may be some mental health issues at play here.

That is a pretty tight timeline.

Mom receives a text that her daughter was taken from the playground. So Mom rushes over---

but she then sees the kidnapper, leaving the complex?

How long did it take Mom to get there? MUST have been very quickly if the kidnapper was just now leaving.
In her interview, she said that she was sleeping when the father sent her a text- she woke up at 7 PM and came shortly after. Allegedly, the incident happened around 4:30 pm or so. LE and SAR were already in the park searching, from what she said. She mentioned something about the search going towards Dollar General.

It s so strange that she uses I want my ten for my diamond twice. .it almost seems as if she s sending a message to someone who knows what that means she s very calm for someone who just had their child taken IMO
The thought did go through my head that she may have an idea as to who took Ahlora. She did seem calm, but that could just be shock, too. Awful way to wake up- your child missing.

With that, something seems off about this to me. Hinky meter blaring.

http://www.gha-nc.org/communities/sites/community_fact_sheets/Claremont.pdf

Claremont Courts apts. is operated by the Greensboro Housing Authority. Claremont Courts apts. also has a Facebook page with some interesting posts that can give insight into the apt. community, but there's no post about AL being missing/Amber Alert being issued as of yet.

ETA: Claremont Courts Apartments - Greensboro, NC | Apartments.com
There's a photo of a playground at CC apts. I'm not sure if it's the playground AL is supposed to have been abducted from.

I want to know too and I'm curious about her comment that she would pull rank if she had to. ???
I hope this isn't some gang crap. what else would she "pull rank" too?

First, it was the baby daddy that had the kids. Now we know there's a step mom. However, neither were home at the time it appears, as either the mother's boyfriend's brother was babysitting them or the uncle- you chose which you want to believe- he let them go to the playground alone.

One report stated it happened around 4:30 pm or a bit later, another says 6:30 pm. Mother was asleep at her own place but checked her phone and found a text from the father that her daughter was missing.

Oh and Mom doesn't have custody of Ahlora.

I could easily see someone say “okay kids go play right outside, keep an eye out for each other” especially if the playground is in view from a window or something... some caretakers can be lazy and/or nonchalant..
I definitely think that the bio mothers words are strange, the only thing I can think of is that she was selling her “diamond” for ten grand but that would be ducking stupid to say on camera... lots of fingers being pointed at bio mom but I still can’t figure out how she could actually be involved.. I’m wondering if she does have some mental health issues and is actually detracting a lot of attention from the real issue... getting Ahlora found and home safely... thinking about this baby and hope it gets resolved quickly.

Last edited:
In researching the mothers comments made twice. "I want my ten for my diamond. "
Not sure but found this
Ten of Diamonds Birth Card. Free Destiny Cards Reading.
Could she be into tarot reading?
JMO
Ten of Diamonds

You must don the image and channel the energy of the Emperor to pull rank. Pulling rank over others can be a power seeking move, ...

Last edited:

Translated using Google Translate:

Lindiment's mother Erica Lindiment urged anyone with information to introduce herself and help bring her baby home. "Please help. I mean, even if you don't want to be identified, or if you don't want to give your name or anything to do with it, you can always leave an anonymous notice to help us find it and make sure it comes home safely." .

https://www.univision.com/local/nor...a-para-localizar-a-nina-de-3-anos-secuestrada

North Carolina authorities are searching for a missing three-year-old girl who was reportedly abducted from a playground on Wednesday night.

The Greensboro Police Department said that Ahlora Ashanti Sample Lindiment was reported abducted from a playground at 2411 Phillips Avenue at approximately 6.30pm.

An Amber Alert from the department stated that the toddler was taken by a woman described as being in her 20's. The woman - who is black - is said to be around 5'6' and 135lbs with a short ponytail.

Mother's desperate plea after her three-year-old daughter was snatched from a playground | Daily Mail Online

• Ahlora has been described as having brown eyes and black hair, weighing roughly 40lbs and standing approximately 2' tall
  • The Greensboro Police Department is asking for anyone with information to call the department at (336) 373-2287
  • 6870D078-CB94-4E74-A0DC-7695F46B329F.jpeg

Just asked my partner out of context what “I want my ten for my diamond” sounds like as well as “I’ll pull rank if I have to” and she said “oh that’s some gang , and she wants ten grand for something!” o_O:eek:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back