Found Alive NC - Allison Cope, 24, Raleigh, 26 June 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
It could be a rather sensitive situation in which case the media are right not to report anything for a while. She may have been taken to a hospital and if that was announced it would be a circus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perhaps she has been found and someone has taken that to mean found alive.

I remember a mining disaster in WV where wires got crossed and families thought 12 people were found alive when in fact they were actually dead.

Yes, that was Geraldo Rivera. I remember it vividly. He had a nice lonngggg vacay after that.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

It would be an egregious mistake of epic proportions if that reporter tweeted this without being 100% sure.

Anonypotomous said it well: it would be an egregious mistake of epic proportions if this reporter tweeted this kind of information without being absolutely positive and with substantiated proof of its accuracy.

So, given that, I'm still quite hopeful even though nothing is still posted at 6 am EST.

The tweet is now gone.

TV News Reporter @WNCN
[video=twitter;881498401766080513]https://twitter.com/DHurstWNCN/status/881498401766080513[/video]

I deleted my post saying that I feared this info was not true. With a second network now reporting it, I do feel that it is accurate. So thankful that she apparently has been found, and praying she will get the care she needs, and can soon get back to her life and loved ones.

I was 98% sure this was a suicide, with 2% feeling that it was something like this. THAT was what I couldn't say yesterday. Glad she seems to be safe. That's all I'm gonna say about it now.

I hope everything works out for Allison. She seems to be a loving and caring young lady. It is great to know she is safe with family and friends.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

[video=twitter;881508167435395072]https://twitter.com/DHurstWNCN/status/881508167435395072[/video]

I know that in cases like this, no one "owes" us an explanation, but darn it, I'm always curious and want to know what happened.

Having said that, I'm glad she's been found.

So glad to hear Allison has been located. What a relief for her loved ones.

So glad to hear this. Regardless of what happened glad she is now safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member