Found Safe NC - Amanda Jo Maske, 41, Marshville, *Vehicle Found Abandoned* 12 Jun 2019

Ok, I'm a bit confused- did she call from her cell phone, or did she use another phone? Re-reading the reports, it doesn't make clear which phone she was using when she made the call to LE.
An answer to that exists on FB if you have found her close friend - whether what she is saying is accurate is not known since LE hasn't said but I have a feeling her information is accurate.

Has LE confirmed her well being?
No one, including LE, has been able to confirm Amanda's safety. The only thing stated by LE was that they received a call from a person claiming to be Amanda. Amanda's family confirmed that they believe the call was indeed made by Amanda. Until LE is able to find Amanda, her case remains open. LE and Amanda's family still need to find her.

This is from our local Sheriff
Missing Person Investigation Status Update

NC State Bureau of Investigation (SBI) agents and UCSO detectives have been in contact with Amanda "Mandi" Jo Maske of Marshville and confirmed she is alive and well. Investigators have verified she left the area voluntarily and on her own free will. For privacy reasons, her whereabouts and decision to relocate is not being disclosed.

Investigators have notified her family of this development and this case will be closed.

NC State Bureau of Investigation (SBI) agents and UCSO detectives have been in contact with Amanda "Mandi" Jo Maske of Marshville and confirmed she is alive and well. Investigators have verified she left the area voluntarily and on her own free will. For privacy reasons, her whereabouts and decision to relocate is not being disclosed.

Investigators have notified her family of this development and this case will be closed.
Link to post: Union County Sheriff's Office, Monroe, NC

Wow, just wow. She left a husband, daughter, parents, friends and a job behind, but is fine?

I hope she's ok. I can guess at a few things like the rest of you, but no point in further speculation. Glad she is alive at least. I feel for her family and friends- they have been posting non-stop looking for her.

Glad she is safe. I have to believe LE made physical contact with her to close this case. Likely a totally different agency and jurisdiction. Even if she is somehow in danger they are working it silently. I believe she is safe and no reason needs to be given.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back2theGardenAgain
Back