NC NC - Amani Williams, 1, violently taken by father, Fayetteville, July 2019

Proud Country Gal

Not all who wander are lost...
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. (WTVD) -- A Fayetteville mother is pleading for the return of her 1-year-old daughter after her husband is seen on video taking off with the baby moments after setting their clothes on fire.

The last time Raven Williams saw her daughter Amani was on the surveillance video.

It was posted to Facebook and shows her 1-year-old standing just feet away from a blazing fire.

'He just ran with a machete and my daughter:' Fayetteville mom pleads for infant's return

It's as if LE thinks this sweet baby is not in any danger because she is with her Father. That is a terrifying thought process, surely they know that is not the case. Hoping they are just placating him!

Has she been found,yet? If her father is not dead, he needs to be. I believe you should have to apply to become a parent. That would elemate a lot of evil people from parenthood.Children should not live with this garbage.

:confused: I'm gonna make myself believe that we're not hearing updates because Fayetteville PD turned the case over to their Domestic Violence Unit. I'd imagine they're not in the business of spreading people's dirty laundry around, but it'd be nice to know if Amani and/or Christopher has been located. I hope Amani is safe and happy.

Video at link
FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. (WTVD) -- A Fayetteville mother is pleading for the return of her 1-year-old daughter after her husband is seen on video taking off with the baby moments after setting their clothes on fire.

The last time Raven Williams saw her daughter Amani was on the surveillance video.

It was posted to Facebook and shows her 1-year-old standing just feet away from a blazing fire.

'He just ran with a machete and my daughter:' Fayetteville mom pleads for infant's return

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back