NC NC - Blake Deven, 5-6, last photo is from 2012 & London Deven, 12, missing since 2007, FBI involved, Fayetteville

BBM. Homicide? Do we know if the adoptive mother is alive? Or was this about some other (third) adopted child? Or something third entirely?
I have not read a homicide was being investigated. But did read that the homicide unit is helping investigate the missing two relatives. I don't have time to search for a link right now but that is my recollection.

Have you guys seen the new article on wral about interviewing neighbor? She's referred to as Ava Maxwell in it. There's quite a bit of "new" info as well. Like that she told the neighbor she sent blake back to the state and that was 6 years ago.

Have you guys seen the new article on wral about interviewing neighbor? She's referred to as Ava Maxwell in it. There's quite a bit of "new" info as well. Like that she told the neighbor she sent blake back to the state and that was 6 years ago.
Here is the link to the WRAL article / video:

I’m so done with people. Wouldn’t it be wonderful if they were really sent back to the state? I dread what comes next.

Maybe they ran away (holding out hope).
I wonder if there's a possibility someone claimed to be state and she sent them to the "state" and there's no record of them ever going and that's why they're just now realizing they're actually missing? merely just my own thoughts and trying to mentally piece together the little info we have. sigh. I'm praying for the best outcome possible, but this is dreary.

I wonder if there's a possibility someone claimed to be state and she sent them to the "state" and there's no record of them ever going and that's why they're just now realizing they're actually missing? merely just my own thoughts and trying to mentally piece together the little info we have. sigh. I'm praying for the best outcome possible, but this is dreary

It really is dreary, indeed. =/ and It’s a lot to piece together. Maybe this helps?

The county’s Child Services put out a statement indicating that they took Blake into custody in 2011 and turned over his case to a private placement agency that placed him in a foster home the same year. He remained in that home until he was adopted in 2013. (Article below.)

House was sold in 2019 - what was the date last seen of the kids, again?
It caught my eye too, that 2019 was the year that the house sold, and also the year London was last seen. JMO.

The interview with the neighbour is very concerning :oops:
As we know she didn't send him "back to the state".
If "the state" appears to have last had contact with him in 2013.
Wish they would release a picture of this woman whatever her name is in all the areas she's known to have lived. Who knows how many kids or other humans or animals she has "sent back" to wherever she got them from :(

The mother of London Deven spoke with WRAL News, and provided a more recent photo of the missing girl, now 27.

This may be interesting to watch later (copied from transcript):

NOW JOIN ME AT 10, 30 BECAUSE WE'RE GOING TO CENTER OUR FOCUS ON ONE PERSON WE HAVEN'T HEARD FROM. NOT YET FOR TRYING TO AVANTE EMERALD DEVON.

It caught my eye too, that 2019 was the year that the house sold, and also the year London was last seen. JMO.

Avantae is the current owner of the house by way of LLC, actually.

[...]
"I saw him run across the street and he almost got hit by a car," Howard said. "That's what really brought him to my attention. Maybe, probably about a month later, the lady came across and said she had sent him back to the state."
[...]

BBM above.

Is Avante the 'lady' mentioned above?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members