Presumed Located Nc- Bonnie Beam Green, 69, Dallas, 17 June 2018

doodles1211

Reaction score
According to the North Carolina Center for Missing Persons, citizens are asked to be on the lookout for 69-year-old Bonnie Beam Green from Dallas, who is believed to be suffering from dementia or some other cognitive impairment.

She was last seen in the 800 block of North Oakland Street in Dallas, NC.

Green is described as a white woman with short gray hair and brown eyes. She stands about 5'9" tall and weighs about 116 pounds.

Officials say Green wears glasses and was last seen wearing a white shirt with brown flowers, blue jeans and white tennis shoes.

She was reportedly heading to a Shell gas station in Dallas in a tan 2000 Isuzu Hombre, NC license plate number TVR5361.

16999148_G.jpg

Silver Alert issued for missing 69-year-old woman in Gaston County

Why are people with cognitive problems still driving?

The family, friends, or neighbors don’t want to say the word dementia! If she did this last year too, it is way past time to take the keys away!

Plus, she is a danger to herself if she lives alone. She will go out walking one day and have no idea where she is.

I spent last summer with a neighbor in this situation. Her daughter lived with her, but worked noon to 8:00 pm. This was the period her mom would venture out on foot, after the driving privileges were taken away.

It only gets worse. Unfortunately.

i hope they find here. i don't know her but she lives a little over a mile from me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back