Found Deceased NC - Crystal Morrison Prentice, 31, Concord, 23 August 2012

There was a body found in a pond at a local rock quarry near the intersection of N.C. Highway 49. It has not been established yet if it is her

Was the report of a body anonymous? If not, why doesn't the finder help LE? Weird.

I don't think there ever was a body, but just a tip that was called in. Interesting though. I wonder if the tip was called in to throw LE off. Hopefully they have a very good idea of who placed called it in.

ETA: Now I'm confused. Is there a body or isn't there?

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/news/local/officials-searching-concord-pond-connection-missin/nTJKh/

This is the only other news link I can find on it and it hasn't been updated since 11:22 this morning. It says a body hasn't been found yet but there are still in the initial stages of searching and they are unsure of how long the search efforts will take. So I'm not really sure if any news outlets know, if LE has released it. Or if LE is even finished searching, they may have just finished searching for the night and will be back tomorrow. Very interesting that it was a tip. How do you just call in that you think there is a body in the quarry pond???

Looks like no body was found then in the link in the other thread for her. is there anyway the 2 threads could be merged? Don't want to miss out on any info

Is Crystal listed twice on here once as Crystal Dawn Morrison Prentice? Sorry did not mean to post twice.
Can they be merged. I'm new to the site.

Just so you know, there are two threads. One is in 'Information and Support' (no discussion) and one is in the 'discussion' forum.

hth

Just so you know, there are two threads. One is in 'Information and Support' (no discussion) and one is in the 'discussion' forum.

hth

There is discussion on both threads though. Neither is designated a no discussion thread.

There really isn't supposed to be discussion or theorizing there. It is supposed to be a 'safe place' where the family could read and not be alarmed by WS members possibly discussing things they don't want to hear (this is what I have been told). Only news articles and supportive comments. If there are comments that need to be seen here, then may I suggest alerting a mod??? Hth.

There really isn't supposed to be discussion or theorizing there. It is supposed to be a 'safe place' where the family could read and not be alarmed by WS members possibly discussing things they don't want to hear (this is what I have been told). Only news articles and supportive comments. If there are comments that need to be seen here, then may I suggest alerting a mod??? Hth.

Ok that makes sense. Usually it's labeled a no discussion - media links only in the thread title so I didn't know that was what it was for. Thanks.

new today
//www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/30/crystal-morrison-missing_n_2220573.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie