Found Deceased NC - Dawnn Ward, 40, & Taylor Carroll, 14, Everetts, 27 Nov 2016 *Arrests*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by los2188, Nov 29, 2016.

1. bogart64

bogart64 New Member

http://wp.me/p5MgcM-1jZo

Now Jeffrey Ward says he was overtaken by demons.... Confessed to the murders but says he did them while he was "blacked out".... I hope he gets the death penalty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. DakotaMayi

DakotaMayi Former Member

BBM.

Ughhh... :mad::confused::steamed:

3. Vail

Vail Justice for Kara & Jessica

[FONT=&quot]The document also lists multiple crimes potentially committed by Ward and his brother Jerrett Ward, who is accused of accessory to murder. Items recovered in Ward’s home link him to other crimes in the area of the murders.[/FONT]

4. steelman

steelman Former Member

Well there you have it............he blacked out and can't remember anything.

We'll never know the true reason "why ?" .

At least he'll be locked up the rest of his life.

borndem likes this.
  5. DropthePuck

DropthePuck Well-Known Member

*rolls eyes* What, is he trying to set up an insanity defense now? He's so vile.

6. bogart64

bogart64 New Member

I think it is interesting how he said it happened during "one of his blackout episodes" .... So apparently this happens often or at least prior to this yet he's never murdered anyone before during one of these alleged blackout episodes. I hope this just makes it worse for him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. LisaWL7TR

LisaWL7TR Well-Known Member

...and his brother also blacked out?
    ...and demons a family thing.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

8. LisaWL7TR

LisaWL7TR Well-Known Member

This makes me angry! I bet Dawnn and Taylor remember. Hoe convenient not to remember!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

9. Fairy1

Fairy1 VOTE!!!

Thing is, he seems to remember he blacked out. So......yeah. Good luck with that, dude.

10. DogRescuer

DogRescuer Active Member

He apparently also remembers what he did while he was "blacked out" since he confessed to it. What a ***.

11. DakotaMayi

DakotaMayi Former Member

So he remembers he blacked out. And he remembers he killed them while blacked out. But he don't remember why? Seems he remembers what suits him when it suits him.

12. Jaylasmommy

Jaylasmommy New Member

Hi I'm the mother to jayla ward....the daughter of Jeffrey ward....who passed away. I just have to address some things I have read up here. First off my baby's passing has nothing to do with Jeff and what he did so she shoulder even be apart of this conversation....she was a happy baby she did nothing but smile and laugh. And my world will never be the same. I will never be the same. Losing her has destroyed me....and just so y'all know Jeffrey and dawn were not together....me and Jeffrey just broke up before he did what he did im not proud of it...but it's the truth and I refuse to lie. After the death of jayla Jeffrey started doing drugs and it was the reason i left him he became angry and lashed out...why he did what he did i do not know. It was evil and there isnt any excuse....i know what he has told me but I don't car to hear it. Because I am constantly defending my daughter's name now...everyone hears what he did and automatically assume there some evil story behind my baby's death...and her memory means so much more than just a story people can add to and spread...her name was jayla Alexis ward she was 9 months and 5 days old she was so loved and she is missed everyday and what happened to her was a tragic accident...but it has nothing to do with what her dumbass dad did. I pray for the family's of dawn and Taylor I was close with them and there family...now I may have misspelled some stuff in here but I was rushing and I just want everyone to know my daughter has nothing to do with this horrible story...

katydid23 likes this.
  13. MzOpinion8d

MzOpinion8d Former Member

I'm so sorry for the loss of your baby girl. I pray you can find peace. You've had to deal with a lot of trauma - please seek some professional help to help you work through it so you can move forward in your life.

14. Rayemonde

Rayemonde Well-Known Member

Sept 2018:

Williamston man sentenced to life after pleading guilty to murders

DropthePuck, katydid23 and LietKynes like this.