NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re the underlined and bolded by me in above quote- I assume when they say"tested for blood by SA Yu" that means they did it before they cut the wall out as in luminol or that swab they use?? Look at all the red stains...

I would like to know more about the Arizona pants. Male or female and size. Who they belonged to. That could tell a lot.

http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/news/documents/2013/08/15/PARSONS_SEARCH_WARRANT_1 .PDF

Here's a typed list of inventory seized from the Parsons' home 08/14/2013

Page 2 of 3

HP Envy dv6 (w/beats audio) laptop with power cord
Red HP Pavillion g6 laptop with power cord
Grey HP Pavillon G series laptop with cord
Sprint HTC 4gb cell phone (Kayla's)
Samsung Galaxy S II (Sprint) (Sandy Jr.'s)
Boost Mobile LG cell phone (Sandy Sr.'s)
Yellow folder marked "stills"
Documentation of well construction on 2/21/2013
3 photo CDs; deposit slip, bankrate.com statement, photos, 2013-2014 planner, home school registration form, note with "Carolyn found", names and numbers
Ematic 4gb camera
Blackberry
Glass wrapped in papertowel, one child's drawing, one envelope w/letters to James
DVD-RW; memory card
Misc papers, suicide risk factor card, SC fishing permit, bankrate.com papers, DHHS and SNAP letters
Sandisk M2 memory stick
SSI paperwork
NC Dept HHS ID card, letters from Erica
Birth certificate, SS card, other records, CD family pictures
Baby books/photo albums
2 year planner book 2011-2013
Memory CD-R
White envelope sealed with "Erica Theeth" and object
SIM card and black wire
Swabs of wall inside closet, Swabs of wall inside closet, Swabs of wall behind entry door, Swab behind entry door behind door, Swabs of wall by T.V.
2 composition books and planner
JonBenet book with notes inside about remodeling house
Letter from Casey to Sandy Parsons
Receipt, correspondence, medicaid enrollment, notepad
Samsung GT-P3113 tablet s/n: RF2D40A0MVY
3 noteooks, 1 Boost phone bill

====

There were reasons they took those swabs there.

I'm not so sure that LE didn't get a warrant requiring the adoptive couple to submit their fingerprints and DNA. I know it sounds like they did so voluntarily today, but it seems this would have been done around the same time the search warrant for the house was executed. If the stains and swabs contained human blood, there would have to be DNA samples taken from those who were in the house.

True and if this had been prearranged/scheduled through the attorney he would have not had to be there.

Thx ACandyrose- I thought I read something re visits, but couldn't put my finger on...
ya know children can be very intuitive ...and easily swayed too.
So supervised..in this case.

Attorney S by his own admission says he wasn't with the Parsons on Thurs-when they were with investigators... so all he knows about fingerprints is what the Parsons told him, so hard to put stock in that

Thx ACandyrose- I thought I read somethingre visits, but couldn't put my finger on...
ya know children can be very intuitive ...and easily swayed too.
So supervised..in this case.

I hope videotaped too. I bet those children have told some things that have made people cringe. Kids do that you know, they will just blurt out stuff through no fault of their own without being asked. If it's on their mind they say it.

Nope, I'm not getting that. A lot of adverts are tailored to your browsing history so could be that?

Thanks! I haven't been browsing it cause I live pretty close to it, I was just concerned that association with anything Erica would cause it to pop up. I'm kinda glad others are not getting it.

I have been busy for a few days- catching up now and can't quote from the previous thread. But: Their daughter saying that an eviction notice is "just a piece of paper" shows that she has been raised with a complete lack of respect.

Also... regarding the rental property and leaving items, that was news to me, too. However, I read this article and found it interesting:
http://www.cbsatlanta.com/story/23541839/norcross-station-cafe-owner-said-he-will-be-forced-to-close

"Weatherford said he was informed by the city that he had to leave behind any improvements he made to the building as well as some of his equipment. He now has an attorney involved."

Re the underlined and bolded by me in above quote- I assume when they say"tested for blood by SA Yu" that means they did it before they cut the wall out as in luminol or that swab they use?? Look at all the red stains...

I would surprised bordering shock if LE didn't use luminol to test for blood before cutting carpets or chunks of the wall. Lab testing cost money even if they have there own CSI lab so I would think they'd want to be 99% sure they found blood.

At this stage of the game, now that the Parsons have conveniently removed all the rest of their stuff to unknown locations, I'm sure the Rowan County Sheriff's office are thanking their lucky stars they served that search warrant when they did to get all that inventory, while the Parsons were basking in the California sun taping the Dr. Phil show.

http://www.salisburypost.com/article/20130927/SP01/130929755/1016

They’re voluntarily doing that,” said attorney Carlyle Sherrill. “Back early in the case, search warrants were issued and items of property were picked up from their house.”
The couple agreed to be fingerprinted, he said, so that investigators can look at the evidence and determine which prints are not theirs.

Ummmm wouldn't everyone have to be fingerprinted including all the kids to determine whose prints are where?

Exactly!! I don't doubt for one minute that LE needed their fingerprints, but LE would also need fingerprints from every single person who lived in that house for the past two years. I noticed in the video that Brook went with them. Wonder if they got her fingerprints too!!

And we know they already have James, plus the government would have the older son in the Army, so they probably got DSS and the grandparents permission to get the two younger children.

You know, they can even get fingerprints off of paper, or letters written, so I wonder whose fingerprints are on these items:

- Wells Fargo Deposit slip for account ending in 7599
- Wells Fargo check and withdrawal slip for Shirley B. Parsons
- Letters from Erica
- Correspondence from birth mother
- Pink diary/book
- note with "Carolyn found", names and numbers

- 2 - handwritten letters on yellow paper addressed to Casey and signed Carolyn Parsons

how very unusual. That Mr. Sherrill was not present during his clients' meeting with FBI and local authorities I mean.

Especially in light of how very adamant he was in the beginning that LE had orchestrated the removal of the parsons children simply because the Parsons had the nerve to hire counsel before speaking with LE further.

Now here he is - representing them and yet is not at this recent meeting, where all those bad LEOs could try further shenanigans on his clients.

hmmmm

What do you make of that?

I am sorry, but the narcissism and self-entitlement is THROUGH THE ROOF!

All paraphrased, of course...

This is MY body that this surrogate baby is in, so I will decide who 'owns' it.

Erica is my daughter and I will decide what is in MY best interests for her.

Even though I have no deed for it, this house is mine, and I will sell it when I feel like it.

Scary, scary, scary. Did Casey not go through an MMPPI test and psych screening when she was to be a surrogate? Those were mandatory when I was involved with gestational surrogacy (I had one failed transfer for a couple).

how very unusual. That Mr. Sherrill was not present during his clients' meeting with FBI and local authorities I mean.

Especially in light of how very adamant he was in the beginning that LE had orchestrated the removal of the parsons children simply because the Parsons had the nerve to hire counsel before speaking with LE further.

Now here he is - representing them and yet is not at this recent meeting, where all those bad LEOs could try further shenanigans on his clients.

hmmmm

What do you make of that?

I think he underestimates the intelligence of the public and definitely we Websleuthers! :notgood::silenced:

I have been busy for a few days- catching up now and can't quote from the previous thread. But: Their daughter saying that an eviction notice is "just a piece of paper" shows that she has been raised with a complete lack of respect.

I think Brook had heard her mom say that (or maybe her dad if he is allowed to talk at home) - it wasn't meant to be repeated to the media but gives a window into their private conversations.

Ok I'm gobsmacked! She did not even count Erica in her family. Wonder when this webpage was created? I seem to remember this was discussed but I must have missed the crux of it.

http://www.parsonskennel.com/meet-our-family.html

" We have 5 wonderful kids and one wonderful daughter-in-law. I do homeschool my kids, only 3 is in school.

I have 3 boys and 2 girls. My oldest is 20 and the youngest is a boy and he is 6yrs. My kids are my life.
I am so proud of all my kids."

But here on this webpage she is definitely including Erica...

http://www.riobravoreversal.com/testimonies/stories/2003/parsons_s.html

I found all the links for these webpages here. Thanks ACR!
http://www.acandyrose.com/erica_parsons_timeline.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member