NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Praying this is the start of a resolution. I almost flipped out when I saw this on my FB feed...

A federal grand jury. Could it be that computer forensics have yielded some information?

A federal grand jury. Could it be that computer forensics have yielded some information?

Im wondering why Federal also. Sounds pretty serious to me.
http://campus.udayton.edu/~grandjur/faq/faq3.htm
Bringing charges

In the federal system and in all but two of the states, grand juries are used to bring charges against persons who are believed to have committed crimes. In the federal system and in some states, they HAVE to be used to bring charges for felonies, which are the more serious crimes that normally carry a prison term for those who are convicted.

I have everything crossed that can be. I hope this brings some new information to light :(

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/news/local/federal-grand-jury-hearing-parsons-case/nb5nY/

(quoting from video)

This is the first time I've heard of the anonymous donor... who would have given CP and SP $1000 because they "felt bad for them"?? Did they also anonymously gift them cute new winter jackets?

Oh please. Sounds like Casey's doing some advance legwork on a story to explain why they have money they can't account for. That little "felt bad for them" detail is classic Casey.

I am only shocked that Casey didn't try to spin it that she suspects "Nan" gave the anonymous donation of funds because she feels guilt about all this hubbub and is too scared to come forward or allow Erica to.

you are right Ariane, classic Casey.

I am only shocked that Casey didn't try to spin it that she suspects "Nan" gave the anonymous donation of funds because she feels guilt about all this hubbub and is too scared to come forward or allow Erica to.

you are right Ariane, classic Casey.

Haha, based on the way we've seen things work out in the past after posts on this forum, you just wrote her next chapter for her. :)

;) bwah hah.

Good thing I didn't try too hard on that one?

I just can't fathom how a re-homed Erica would not have seen/heard the news about her own disappearance. Or the 'new' family not realizing they took in a child who is being sought... I suppose any re-homing may have been to a remote or distant area, but surely someone nearby has a TV or the Internet? Doesn't bode well in my mind. :-(

Sadly, I agree. If Erica was maybe under 5 years old, she might not know so many, many people are looking for her. Remember back when you were 12? I certainly remember even thinking how badly I wanted to be older so that I would have the same privileges my older two sisters had. Heck, these days 12 year olds look like 16 year olds, IMO. Also, Erica is old enough to know what happened to her if she is still alive. The only way I could see Erica being alive is if she'd run away from home. That did not happen, IMO, because CaseyP and SP would be screaming that from the rooftops. Those two would be saying it wasn't their fault Erica ran away.

Erica was a fragile little girl. She was small and years of abuse had been piled on her. Who knows what all that poor little girl endured. There is a beginning and an end to everything and I think she had just endured all her little body could take. Someone, probably went too far one time with the beating and punishment, IMO. Then those two had to do something with her. They couldn't keep a dead child. I know what I'm saying sounds harsh. Believe me, I absolutely did not want to finally believe Erica was no longer with us, but that is what I believe now. The only alternatives would be is if she'd been sold and held captive by a pedophile to be sexually abused, or sent out of the country to be held as a child prostitute. Again; I just do not believe Erica is alive.

Nothing is happening that LE will let us know about. How long before LE has to turn their resources toward another case? How long before people's passion about finding Erica cools down? WE here at WS will not forget Erica or stop watching for any little tidbit of news about her, but will the average person stay passionate about her or just go on about their lives?

There are so very many babies, children, and adults missing. Tomorrow is Thanksgiving, then Christmas soon after. It is holiday times that are so hard for the families, IMO. The whole country may be celebrating the holiday, but those with missing loved ones cannot put their whole hearts into it. I will remember Erica tomorrow and every day, but holidays are hard. I am always so very thankful for my loved ones and friends on holidays.

I have no answers, but I will never give up hoping we will someday know what has happened to Erica. Surely the Parsones can be charged with willful neglect and financial crimes. I say charge them with what they can be charged with now, and new charges can always be filed at a later date.

With that, I hope all of you have a loving, peaceful Thanksgiving with your loved ones.

:seeya:

OMG!

I didn't read about the Federal Grand Jury until AFTER I'd written that long post!! So sorry, everyone!

All along I'd been really wondering why CaseyP and SP had not been charged with willful neglect and financial fraud. We might actually see the Parsones held accountable for something! I can't even tell you how pleased I am.

I absolutely detest those two with every fiber of my being. They have lied and lied, and lied some more. I have faith in that Grand Jury and believe if there was enough to take it to a grand jury, a true bill will be returned.

P.S.........I hope they used some of that $1,000 to buy 'Depends' or 'Poise'! They may need them!

MOO

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/news/local/federal-grand-jury-hearing-parsons-case/nb5nY/

(quoting from video)

This is the first time I've heard of the anonymous donor... who would have given CP and SP $1000 because they "felt bad for them"?? Did they also anonymously gift them cute new winter jackets?

acr-01372-TalkToTheNan_zpsd38a513f.jpg

Cause the hand ain't listenin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members