NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
The change.org petition has only 20 left to get to 500! I will be trying to get whoever I can to sign.

This really shouldn't be on page 2.

Find Erica! Justice for Erica!

Thinking about Erica today. :bump:

Thank you Claire ! :)
There are so many unsolved cases that I think about all of the time.
Where could Erica be? I feel this one will be resolved, at least in part.
I don't know if Erica will ever be found but I believe her fate will be
revealed one day. I believe most of us know what it is already .
Bless you sweet girl ! :loveyou:

I really wish they would be charged with something already. At the very least, they can be charged with fraud because they accepted money from the state for Erica's care and it is quite obvious that the money was never used for her care ever since she went missing (or since Nan took her away, if you believe that story). The other stuff I understand is a little more difficult to prove.

There must be some way to get Erica's case back into the spotlight of media attention. That petition that is circulating was helpful in renewing interest from the press but that seems to have quieted again. How else can we get this case back in the news and back on the public radar?

Where is Erica Parsons?

Wonder if the family members believe that Casey didn't try and sell the baby she was hired to carry for by another woman. Straight shady...

Everything about Casey Parsons is straight shady. well said graush

As of right now CUE will not search for Erica. Not sure of all the details yet, will update soon.

Just found this post about Erica Parsons. I remember when it was first reported and I was immediately interested b/c it's in my neck of the woods. I started reading here from the first thread but so far I haven't found the answer to a question that I've had since she was first reported missing but never got an answer. CP and SP said Erica went to visit NAN, a grandparent (IIRC) but how did she get to Nan's house? Did they take her, was she picked up or something else? Does anyone know the answer?

I'm so glad to have found this website. You guys do so much to help bring info and closure for the victims and their families. I'm going to try my very best to soak up some of your knowledge so I can help too.

Just found this post about Erica Parsons. I remember when it was first reported and I was immediately interested b/c it's in my neck of the woods. I started reading here from the first thread but so far I haven't found the answer to a question that I've had since she was first reported missing but never got an answer. CP and SP said Erica went to visit NAN, a grandparent (IIRC) but how did she get to Nan's house? Did they take her, was she picked up or something else? Does anyone know the answer?

I'm so glad to have found this website. You guys do so much to help bring info and closure for the victims and their families. I'm going to try my very best to soak up some of your knowledge so I can help too.

I am almost sure that mom says she met Nan at a mcdonalds. Maybe that was in one of her countless interviews. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. tia

And welcome Sweetgrits. I like mine with salt , personally ! :p

:welcome: sweetgrits. CP and SP stories on that have changed. In one version both they and their older teen bio daughter took Erica to meet up with the nonexistent Nan each time she went to visit her. They would meet up at a fast food restaurant halfway between their own town and the one the fictitious Nan allegedly lived in. Can't recall but I will find you the pertinent links shortly and add them to this post.

In another version if I remember rightly it was just SP that delivered Erica to the person they allege was called Nan.

Erica's adoptive parents Casey and Sandy Parsons say in late 2011, Erica went to live with a woman named "Nan," who they thought was Erica's biological grandmother, and someone they met in person a couple of times.

"We know Erica did not go to live with Irene Goodman, which has previously been reported. I can tell you Nan just doesn't exist," said FBI Assistant Special Agent in Charge Deron Roberts. http://www.wcnc.com/news/searching-...-offered-in-Erica-Parsons-case-242753401.html

“She loves Nan,” Casey Parsons told WBTV. “I met Nan. I talked to Nan. Nan is a very good lady.”

The Parsonses said they took Erica to a McDonald’s in Mooresville in Nov. 2011 to catch a ride to Nan’s home in Asheville.

But Erica Parsons’ biological family said there is no Nan. They said Erica’s biological grandmother died in 2005. http://myfox8.com/2013/08/25/erica-parsonss-biological-family-there-is-no-nan/

here is a good link about the lies they told to Erica's bio mother about where Erica was during the time they NOW claim Erica was with Nan http://www.salisburypost.com/article/20130906/SP01/130909808/

The Parsonses say they last saw Erica when they dropped her off at a McDonald’s in Mooresville to catch a ride to stay with Nan.

They say Nan called back a few months later to say Erica wasn’t coming back. But investigators say they’ve found no evidence that Nan ever existed. Erica’s biological family members say the girl’s grandmother died years ago. And Casey and Sandy Parsons haven’t released any correspondence with the woman.

Read more here: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/20...s-surrounding.html#.U5jcfPldW0w#storylink=cpy

here is a really comprehensive timeline on Erica's case with lots of supporting links that has been compiled by Webslueths member ACandyRose. http://www.acandyrose.com/erica_parsons_jan2011.htm

and her is an excerpt from the Dr. Phil show where Casey describes the interaction with Nan courtesy of the ACandyRose archives see link for the rest of the transcript.

Dr. Phil: And so you talked to for a couple months and said okay.
Casey Parsons: Yes.
Dr. Phil: Alright, so you take her...., did she come pick her up at the house or.
Casey Parsons: We met, we met at a McDonalds in Mooresville.
Dr. Phil: You met at a McDonalds?
Casey Parsons: (Shakes head)
Dr. Phil: Okay, now, do you know where she took her? Do you know her address?
Casey Parsons: No I don't.
Dr. Phil: Did you ever look at the house to see.
Casey Parsons: No, she would send pictures of her house to us showing Erica the horses
and cause it was a little farm close to the Biltmore House.
Dr. Phil: And do you have those pictures?
Casey Parsons: No.
Dr. Phil: What happened to those pictures?
Casey Parsons: I do not know, they....
Dr. Phil: It would help if we had the pictures, we could get on a Google map try and match it
up, find it, but you didn't save the pictures?
Casey Parsons: No, I never dreamed anything like this would ever come.
Dr. Phil: Okay and you talked on the phone so you have a phone number?
Casey Parsons: We have a cell phone number that got disconnected, about.... it was two
months after Erica went for the final time with her.
Dr. Phil: But you have that number, right?
Casey Parsons: No, I don't have that number.
Dr. Phil: But you talked to her several times on the phone, correct?
Casey Parsons: Yes, we even talked to Erica after she was gone two...
Dr. Phil: Were you using a land line or were you using a cell phone?

http://www.acandyrose.com/2013-08-20-DrPhil-Sandy-CaseyParsonsPt-1.pdf

I hope that helps sweetgrits. and again, welcome to Websleuths.

I have seen it reported as McDonalds and What-A-Burger but maybe they are considered much the same in that area? I am not familiar with the what-a-burger chain.

NEVERMIND, DERP. The exchange with invisiNan allegedly took place at McDonalds.

The last visit with Bio mom, Carolyn took place at Whataburger. Carolyn stated at that time Erica was in a cast and splint for an injury that she did not think much of at the time but in hindsight . . .

Thank you both so much for the welcome and for the info.

I saw several interviews with the Parsons and it's amazing that either of them could think for one second that anybody anywhere would believe that ridiculous story. I think they should have faced child neglect for even saying they let a 13 year old go off to a house they had never seen with a person that they couldn't contact. Amazing.:banghead:

Thank you both so much for the welcome and for the info.

I saw several interviews with the Parsons and it's amazing that either of them could think for one second that anybody anywhere would believe that ridiculous story. I think they should have faced child neglect for even saying they let a 13 year old go off to a house they had never seen with a person that they couldn't contact. Amazing.:banghead:

What I find amazing is that they have not been arrested and charged with neglect!

I think we are all a bit stymied by the lack of any charge relating to the fact that they claim to have no clue where their child is.

Even if we manage to swallow their *advertiser censored* and bull story about some person who presented herself as "Nan", and that they let their child go off with this woman to an unknown home whose contact info they do not have, and then decided even though they could not locate her not to report her as missing

How is that not neglectful????

Wonder if LE has all the official Parsons' phone & email records?

The Parsons claim to have deleted all phone numbers, emails and photos to/from "Nan" but the records should still exist. Let LE sit down with a printed stack of all the numbers that called the Parsons and all the numbers the Parsons called. Have the Parsons "find" Nan's phone number. Same with emails. IMHO, they will fail because those numbers and emails never existed but give them the rope to hang themselves.

Wishing Erica had a real father who cared where she is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow