Found Deceased NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #5

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by bessie, Aug 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. glamourkitty1922

glamourkitty1922 Well-Known Member

I wish that poor child had someone ANYONE who cared what happened to her. This is so sad. Why doesn't the state keep track of children??:banghead::banghead:

2. ellemo

ellemo Active Member

I believe her birth mother cared very much for her and gave her to the Parsons because she wanted a better life for her child. She probably felt that since they were distant family, Erica would be better there than with strangers and also bio mom would be able to contact Erica as she got older (which she did do). My heart aches for this woman who tried to do the best thing for her daughter but it ended up being the worst possible thing for her.

3. SCHMAE

SCHMAE Well-Known Member

Yep, yep! My heart is heavy for her because she probably was afraid she could not give her things like material items and enough stability while working to care for her. Her concerns were likely ''can I afford summer camp or pretty clothes or trips to amusement parks,etc.'' Those things Erica cannot use now .

4. tlcya

tlcya Old and Tired Websleuth

No matter the circumstance of her birth or the circumstances behind Erica's adoption, I do feel that Carolyn thought she was doing the right thing by signing her rights away to the Parsons.

Total responsibility for this IMO lays squarely on the shoulders of those Adoptive parents and I am sick and tired of them getting to walk the streets while Erica is MIA and possibly dead at their hands.

It is an outrage.

5. Peliman

Peliman New Member

Just saw a story on this

Lead investigator in Erica Parsons case takes new job in banking

By Cleve R. Wootson Jr.
    cwootson@charlotteobserver.com
    Posted: Tuesday, Jun. 24, 2014

One of the lead investigators looking into the disappearance of Erica Parsons has stepped down after taking a job in the banking industry, according to the Rowan Sheriff’s Office.

Investigator Clint Mauldin accepted the job last week, according to a spokesman. Mauldin is still a reserve officer in the Sheriff’s Office and is available to investigators.

Read more here: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/20...estigator-in-erica-parsons.html#storylink=cpy

6. rachaellouise

rachaellouise Active Member

Nothing new?! Absolutely despicable

7. SCHMAE

SCHMAE Well-Known Member

Where is Erica?
    Where is the little girl whose face tells a horror story ?
    Whose eyes speak what no child should ever know?

I try to think why some cases ' stick' with us more than others.
    Without hearing or reading any of the details, you can read in her face what
    became of her. I do not know the what , when, where or how, but I do know
    what happened. :please: someone find this angel !

8. Merry

Merry New Member

I seldom post on Erica's thread, but adopters like Erica's adoptive parents are the reason why my Dad who has an autoimmune disease and a mental illness was to afraid to put me up for adoption. Especially after around the time before he left my biological mother who had alcohol and drug issues on top of mental illness attempted to sell me to hell knows who when I was an infant. My Dad struggled raising me and I will say that I also grew up dealing with difficult plus unfair circumstances. I'm okay now. It made me the person I am now, so I don't really care if I may of had an easier childhood if I was adopted. It's over now and I still love my Dad. As for Erica, I most likely believe that she is deceased. If not then I doubt she is in a very good situation right now. I just hope someday we will find her and the Parsons will be put behind bars as well. This is JMO and :twocents:.

9. jellybeanz

jellybeanz Well-Known Member

Lots of hugs from me to you Merry

10. pukasonqo2

pukasonqo2 Active Member

reminds me of the jaliek rainwalker case that still haunts me, the boy went missing under the care of foster parents and was never heard of again
    to this date no one has been charged neither has he been found
    another child lost through the cracks

lupus est homini homo, non homo, non quom qualis sit novit

11. Laughing

Laughing Well-Known Member

Erica-Baby, see here, all your WS Aunties and Uncles are worried sick about you and want to hear from you!

Take care, wherever you are, and please get in touch with one of us!

Miss you,

12. 2Hope4

2Hope4 Well-Known Member

Shouldn't take a rocket scientist to see that endangering a child has at least been committed. Many other charges as well. Who doesn't know where their child is, and doesn't care??? Who doesn't ever report the child missing??? I'll tell you who, those that know good and well where the child is, therefore she isn't missing to them. No need to look for that which isn't lost.

When is someone going to be held accountable????

13. sheshecanada

sheshecanada Former Member

So sad I check this thread all the time and never any good news :(
    I sure would have loved and cared for this sweet angel if she had been with me. Shame on these people who harmed her it is just sickening. May they rot on hell

14. OkieGranny

OkieGranny New Member Forum Coordinators

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2014/07/13/5041939/a-year-later-few-clues-in-search.html

15. SCHMAE

SCHMAE Well-Known Member

Bless her :(

16. Considering

Considering Well-Known Member

17. Tricia

Tricia Owner Websleuths.com Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Carolyn Parsons is my guest tonight on True Crime Radio along with bullying expert Gabriella van Rij

Go to www.truecrimeradio.com to find the iHeart Radio link. Show starts at 8 PM Eastern.

18. Tricia

Tricia Owner Websleuths.com Staff Member Administrator Moderator

If you missed the show with Carolyn Parsons no need to worry. You can find all the past iHeart shows at the archives. CLICK HERE

19. carole

carole Well-Known Member

20. OkieGranny

OkieGranny New Member Forum Coordinators

http://myfox8.com/2014/07/19/feds-interview-adoptive-parents-of-missing-rowan-county-teen/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.