NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: photo gallery

I, too, am glad to see more piccies of "our" Erica.

I count 36 total, with 7 taken in the Western-themed town/amusement park. Since Erica is wearing the same tee-shirt, this looks like one day.

6 pictures at Christmas.

Glad to see them, trying not to think about the gaps....

Hey everyone. Come to the chat room to discuss the case. Www.truecrimeradio.com Erica Parsons mom Carolyn will be on the show at 8 PM Eastern tonight. Chat is open now
Chat room www.truecrimeradio.com you can join the chat right there. If you want to listen to the show live go to same link and you will see the link to iHeart radio where the live broadcast happens

Below

I completely understand if you don't want to answer this, but what kind of business were you potentially doing with them? Renting property or something?

And yeah: bullet dodged. Although you may want to keep in mind it's entirely possible they and their attorney(s) read here. So while I'm naturally curious about your interactions with them, it may be better for you if you get out of the way of their wrecking ball.

Re: photo gallery

I, too, am glad to see more piccies of "our" Erica.

I count 36 total, with 7 taken in the Western-themed town/amusement park. Since Erica is wearing the same tee-shirt, this looks like one day.

6 pictures at Christmas.

Glad to see them, trying not to think about the gaps....

Just an FYI. I believe the Western-themed town/amusement park where some of the photographs were made is Ghost Town in the Sky in Maggie Valley NC. Ghost Town is something like half an hour to an hour from Asheville (where "Nan" lives, ya know :facepalm:).

I just re-watched the Dr. Phil episode about Erica. I had a thought, and forgive me if this has already been talked about in the past, about another hole in Casey and Sandy's story: Since "Nan" isn't real and now Casey and Sandy are saying someone else pretending to be "Nan" came to get Erica wouldn't Erica have said something to CP and SP along the lines of " I don't know this person, this isn't my grandma/Nan" (for example)???
IDK if I'm making any sense lol I've been up all night but I hope I am. Anyway that is a HUGE hole in their story a long with many others.

I just re-watched the Dr. Phil episode about Erica. I had a thought, and forgive me if this has already been talked about in the past, about another hole in Casey and Sandy's story: Since "Nan" isn't real and now Casey and Sandy are saying someone else pretending to be "Nan" came to get Erica wouldn't Erica have said something to CP and SP along the lines of " I don't know this person, this isn't my grandma/Nan" (for example)???
IDK if I'm making any sense lol I've been up all night but I hope I am. Anyway that is a HUGE hole in their story a long with many others.

Just my opinion, but Casey probably told Erica back in 2011 that this person Casey called "Nan" was Erica's real Grandmother and Erica wouldn't have known the difference. At her age, she probably just thought she going to go stay with her "new" Grandma. And like any child, if gifts, clothes or toys were part of the visit, she was probably initially more than happy to stay there than return home.

Just my opinion, but that's all Casey's made up story to account for why she allowed Erica to go "somewhere" with "somebody" and never return.

ACR

Yes, Erica would not have a previous memories of a paternal grandmother. She was too young to have remembered Irene Goodman (the person Casey alleges "Nan" presented herself as) even if she had questioned. Casey alleges this was a new person in Erica's life who had never previously been involved.

I agree with ACR. There never was a nan or anyone presenting themselves as Erica's long lost bio grandmother.

Just an FYI. I believe the Western-themed town/amusement park where some of the photographs were made is Ghost Town in the Sky in Maggie Valley NC. Ghost Town is something like half an hour to an hour from Asheville (where "Nan" lives, ya know :facepalm:).

a little FYI about Ghost Town in the Sky

Ghost Town closed its doors in 2002 after 41 years of successful operation. Coburn sold the property to in August, 2006, who attempted to revive the park, but ended up closing at the end of the 2009 season. Alaska Presley, one of the original investors, purchased the park in the spring of 2012 and will be opening the park in various phases.

http://www.ghostowninthesky.com/public/about_ghost_town/history/index.cfm

So what about the home they lived in at the time she went missing, THEY ALL ND TO LUMINOL ASAP.
wherever they lived sonar and any cemented areas as well as storage facilities must be checked.

Wowzer! I just found out about the arrest. Way to go LE! What a perfect first step in bringing justice for Erica. I love the way they're slowly closing in on the Parsons – jes' like a spiiiider! :happydance:

I joined WebSleuths because of Erica. I didn't post but I wanted to be part of one of the few online communities that cared enough to follow Erica's heartbreaking story.

Are all the pictures on the website from 2009 or earlier? She doesn't look very old in them.

And hey, thanks Casey – your new website will undoubtedly provide plenty of fodder for LE to throw in your face when that “other” arrest comes your way!

:liar: :liar: >>> :copcar: >>> :gavel: >>> :jail: :jail:

I just joined this site after my recent run-in with Sandy and Casey.
Has it been discussed (probably and I am a late arrival)- if they dropped Erica off with Nan at Mcdonalds, wouldnt there be some type video/surveillance tape of the parking area, or has it been just too long and the tapes were erased forever?

glad to have you joining us ddavis, If there was video of the McDonalds I would imagine it would not still be around after this long. This is why so may were outraged by the delay in reporting Erica missing by her guardians, and adoptive parents NEVER reported her missing. Her adoptive brother did. After a year and a half nearly two that they claim they were out of contact with Erica and nonexistinan.

So what about the home they lived in at the time she went missing, THEY ALL ND TO LUMINOL ASAP.
wherever they lived sonar and any cemented areas as well as storage facilities must be checked.

Unfortunately I believe they had a "fire" and completely redid the interior of the house, I'm on my phone and can't find the links right now, so some one correct me if I am wrong!

I also believe they had a well put in, and that it has been searched...I hope that is correct, but I am just now getting my morning coffee in!

The property the resided in at the time Erica was reported missing has since been gutted. That property was searched by LE before that and sections of carpeting and drywall were removed from areas of the home including a closet that appeared to be of interest to investigators. A well that had been covered over was also searched.

Part of the concern for some is that since Erica was so little seen those last few years we believe the Parsons still had her it is very difficult to nail down when she was last seen, what home they were residing in or had access to.

a little FYI about Ghost Town in the Sky

Ghost Town closed its doors in 2002 after 41 years of successful operation. Coburn sold the property to in August, 2006, who attempted to revive the park, but ended up closing at the end of the 2009 season. Alaska Presley, one of the original investors, purchased the park in the spring of 2012 and will be opening the park in various phases.

http://www.ghostowninthesky.com/public/about_ghost_town/history/index.cfm

I went to Ghost Town many times as a child and hated getting there each time. The park itself is at the top of a mountain. The parking lot is at the foot. To get to Ghost Town, you had two choices: an open tram that went straight up the mountain side or chairlifts that ran beside the tram. Both terrified me equally. The staff at Ghost Town used to make black and white photos to sell of the people sitting in the tram. My family has one of us. My excited sister is sitting beside my father. I'm sitting beside my mother looking miserable. Lol

I went to Ghost Town many times as a child and hated getting there each time. The park itself is at the top of a mountain. The parking lot is at the foot. To get to Ghost Town, you had two choices: an open tram that went straight up the mountain side or chairlifts that ran beside the tram. Both terrified me equally. The staff at Ghost Town used to make black and white photos to sell of the people sitting in the tram. My family has one of us. My excited sister is sitting beside my father. I'm sitting beside my mother looking miserable. Lol
I took my children there in the 90s and they had swings that went around in a circle. My daughter has a sandal down the side of the mountain. It flew off and was gone. I didn't like that place and didn't like the chair lifts either. They had fake gunfights sometimes. ugh

Remember that letter that Erica supposively had sent to her biological Mom???? Well, of course I never thought Erica DID write it, but if she is indeed special needs, then no way did she write it.

I want justice for Erica. And I want justice to the American taxpayers that the Parsons have been ripping off for years! Make 'em pay!!

Erica was diagnosed with learning disabilities and some hearing loss. A learning disability does not mean she is not intelligent or capable of writing a well thought out letter or email as is alleged in this case.

But I agree with you that Erica did not write that. Not because she was not capable. But because it was very self serving, not to Erica, but to Casey, who I believe authored it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361