Found Deceased NC - Gabriel Focaracci, 20, did not show up for concert planned to go to or been at work, Asheville, 24 Jun 2022

MsMiniSleuth

Reaction score
Gabriel Focaracci, 20, from Asheville, North Carolina was last seen on June 24 2022.

He did not show up for concert that he had planned to go to on the 26th with friends, or been at work.

Screenshot_20220702-113949_Firefox-01.jpeg

Unfortunately, I think they really need to be focusing on any bodies of water he may have traveled across/alongside. IMO

Asheville Police Department seeks missing person​

Posted on June 30, 2022Community Bulletin
Gabriel-Focaracci-MISSING.png

Gabriel Focaracci
Press release from Asheville Police Department
Asheville Police Department is requesting the public’s help in locating a missing person.
Gabriel Focaracci, 20, of Asheville, was reported missing by his family and was last seen on June 24. He was supposed to go to a concert with some friends on June 26, but never showed up. He has also not shown up for work since Friday.
He is 5’ 11”, weighs 130 pounds and has brown hair and brown eyes. He also drives a 2004 Toyota Solara (similar to the one pictured).
Similar-Vehicle-2004-Toyota-Solara.png

His family is concerned for his welfare.
If anyone has any information about his whereabouts, please contact the Asheville Police Department with an anonymous tip using the TIP2APD smartphone application (search “Asheville PD” in your app store) or by texting TIP2APD to 847411. You can also contact APD at 828-252-1110.

Gabriel Focaracci, 20, of Asheville, was reported missing by his family. His friends said he did not show up for a concert Sunday, June 26, which he had planned to attend with them. He has also not shown up for work since Friday.

He is 5’ 11” tall, weighs 130 pounds and has brown hair and brown eyes. He also drives a 2004 Toyota Solara.

His family is concerned for his welfare.

Attachments

• 8401DD7D-5CBE-475B-8FEC-E47CB54BDA0C.jpeg
    8401DD7D-5CBE-475B-8FEC-E47CB54BDA0C.jpeg
    276 KB · Views: 4
I have been seeing this on FB from my Asheville and surrounding area friends. I never thought to look for it here! Sorry to see he's still messing, but glad he's here.

Distressing. Missing a concert with friends and missing work are worrisome. Too many days unseen and unheard-from. SMH.
He may have had a car accident and he is too injured to get to the road and the car is not viewable from the road. LE is probably looking for this kind of thing among other possibilities.
Hoping for the best.

How long had he lived here? What drew him to come to Asheville? Asheville is very diverse.
His license plate suggests Pro-life, was he active in that community or protests that have broken out recently with Roe vs Wade changed?

The AWARE Foundation (@aware_the) tweeted on Fri, Jul 01, 2022:

***MISSING*** The Asheville Police Department is requesting the public’s assistance in locating a missing 20-year-old male from Asheville, NC. Gabriel Focaracci was last seen on June 24th, 2022. He was supposed to go to a concert with some friends on June 26, but never showed up. https://t.co/9clgODnlX7
( )

Gabriel Focaracci, 20

Gabriel Focaracci, 20 (Asheville Police Department)

The Asheville Police Department is searching for a missing man last seen on Friday, June 24.

According to police, 20-year-old Gabriel Focaracci was reported missing by his family on Friday, June 24. Police say he was supposed to go to a concert with some friends on Sunday, June 26, but never showed up.

Police say he has also not shown up for work since Friday.

Police say Focaracci is five feet eleven inches tall, weighs 130 pounds and has brown hair with brown eyes.

He drives a 2004 Toyota Solara similar to the one below.

Toyota Solara

Looking on his mother's SM posts, she say he went to work on Friday 24th (as reported by his employer) and then went to the Ingles grocery store located at 669 Haywood Road. The manager there viewed video of him food shopping by himself, then walking to his car. There did not appear to be anyone else in the car with him.

From there it seems the trail goes cold.

How long had he lived here? What drew him to come to Asheville? Asheville is very diverse.
His license plate suggests Pro-life, was he active in that community or protests that have broken out recently with Roe vs Wade changed?
Where did you see the license plate info? The pictures of his vehicle in all of the articles are "similar to" photos of the same type of car not HIS car. UPDATED comment: I found a link to the license plate. It is here (it's FB but it's a copy of the LE missing poster)
Facebook

Last edited:

I wondered about that too. Could heightened emotions the day he went missing (June 24 was same day of announcement) that might have led to some type of altercation at the grocery parking lot or while driving home? His "Choose Life" plate (from NCMEC flyer)

1656969338760.png

I wondered about that too. Could heightened emotions the day he went missing (June 24 was same day of announcement) that might have led to some type of altercation at the grocery parking lot or while driving home? His "Choose Life" plate (from NCMEC flyer)

View attachment 352680

I think that would have been spotted in the store cameras. But you never know anymore. There are crazy, scary times.

There is a FB page for Gabriel. There are now reports that Gabriel was seen on a neighbor’s ring doorbell at 3:41 on Friday leaving his apartment alone.
Furthermore, Gabriel has been diagnosed with ADHD and high function autism.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back