GUILTY NC - Goldie Gilliken Hall, 90, Gales Creek, 19 Sept 2012

The RSO's address is Bogue Loop Rd and it's right off of 24 where Goldie lives, and both come up as a Croatan National Forest on Google maps.YIKES

That is really strange.

Maybe she is with them! It could be good news for Goldie, relatively speaking.

What's with a fire? Usually it's to cover up a murder, to mask the cause of death. But there's no body. Perhaps it's to mask a murder scene or sexual assault evidence.

Or maybe she left something on the stove while she went to the door. The fire could have been accidental and associated with a kidnapping.

Anyone know the low temp's for last Thursday and forward? In case Goldie is out there alone somewhere?

Hate to say it but if a helicopter hit on something, and they couldn't pursue it, that is not good news. I don't like where my mind is going with this one.... I hate that a 90 year old graceful lady is missing!!!! :banghead:

Can't imagine what he would've told a 12-y-o to convince her to leave home in the middle of the night.

Thats why I wonder if he has Goldie...Possibly he told her that Goldie is his grandmother and she was sick so he needed Abigaile to help look after her or she needed to go to hospital so could abigaile come look after Goldie's cat??? These creeps that pray on children have so many lies and stories they come up with to get these kids to trust them. He took her in the middle of the night and apparently she knew him or of him so maybe a quick story like this would have made her trust him enough to go with him?? Again just pure speculation.

Can't imagine what he would've told a 12-y-o to convince her to leave home in the middle of the night.

Thats why I wonder if he has Goldie...Possibly he told her that Goldie is his grandmother and she was sick so he needed Abigaile to help look after her or she needed to go to hospital so could abigaile come look after Goldie's cat??? These creeps that pray on children have so many lies and stories they come up with to get these kids to trust them. He took her in the middle of the night and apparently she knew him or of him so maybe a quick story like this would have made her trust him enough to go with him?? Again just pure speculation.

I hope you guys are right, and Goldie is with them... I will certainly be looking for that red Seibring with the black top and tag number AKT6534 tomorow in Augusta, GA! I seem to be looking for a lot of missing people here in Augusta lately. But then again, James Couey, who murdered Jessica Lunsford and buried her alive in Florida was found right down the road from where I work. I have never forgotten that, so I look HARD for missing people, and missing perps. Miracles do happen, and sometimes people are saved, and sometimes perps are caught.

I hope you guys are right, and Goldie is with them... I will certainly be looking for that red Seibring with the black top and tag number AKT6534 tomorow in Augusta, GA! I seem to be looking for a lot of missing people here in Augusta lately. But then again, James Couey, who murdered Jessica Lunsford and buried her alive in Florida was found right down the road from where I work. I have never forgotten that, so I look HARD for missing people, and missing perps. Miracles do happen, and sometimes people are saved, and sometimes perps are caught.

Not sure whats happening with these quotes...but I just wanted to give credit to the original poster of the quote about "what could you say to a 12 yo to convince them....." That has shown up as my post but it wasn;t....My post is the one that starts with "thats why I wonder if he has goldie...."

For some reason I felt that I needed to clear that up!!!!:blushing:

We also have the added problem of a guy that escaped from prison about 2 hours north of there. i know its a ways but it looks like if you go down 17 you go right through where Goldie lives.

When did he escape? Goldie disappeared on Thursday.

okay it was sunday so he couldn't have been involved with Goldie's situation.

James Ladd Jr., 51, who is serving three consecutive life sentences for two 1980 murders, escaped from the minimum-security Tillery Correctional Center around 10 a.m. Sunday,

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/11584611/

3 consecutive life sentences for 2 murders, and he was in a minimum security prison? :eek:

yeah right?!?! why not just leave the gate unlocked and let them walk in and out (rolls eyes)

IDK, writer7. But thanx for the map...WOW...amazingly close together...all 3...

It really is very strange. Great catch, peekerfoo!

I'm leaning towards it not being coincidence at the moment.

I don't know if this will work but I gathered these addresses from posts on both threads for them. It shows 18.2 miles from the addresses posted. Pretty close to me. From what I've read this dude had G's address as his address. Not sure if that's allowed or not or if it's even true so take it as you see fit. This child does not to be with this creep of a man nor does Goldie need t be missing.

http://goo.gl/maps/5sfhg

Let me see if I can clear a couple things up for you guys.

I live in Carteret County, but I do not know any of the involved parties -- the missing Mrs Hall or the Missing child or her abductor.

Mrs Hall lives at 2065 Highway 24, that is the exact address and so that puts it further east/north up by the second creek. It works out to be about 8 miles from the Abductors residence.
The Abductor and the missing child lived about a mile apart.
The investigating agency for both cases is the same. Carteret County Sheriffs office, and the SBI is also on Mrs Hall's case. By now I'd think, the SBI and the FBI was on the abducted child as they suspect that they have now crossed state lines at least to South Carolina, perhaps further.

The escaped convict as far as I know, has no ties to this area and this area would not be on his way to anywhere. In other words, he'd have to want to come here if he did, but I don't think there's any indication that he did.

Praying for Goldie, hoping that you are found safe and sound and can be quickly reunited with your little cat

I hate these missing senior cases

Praying for Goldie to be found safe. My father is from that area of NC. He never really knew too much about his family as he was given to a family member to raise. Coincidence that his (and my) last name is the same as Goldie's maiden name (Gillikin or spelled Gillken).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back