Found Deceased NC - Hania Noelia Aguilar, 13, abducted, Lumberton, 5 Nov 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking outloud, there is/was a sex offender that failed to be registered near where her mobile home is. Only one official site has an address in that park. Others have it as unknown. I would assume that LE would have checked that but Im trying to rap my head around how this was so targeted unless the person knew this trailer park. His initials are E.G. and has/had a warrant out for him and was charged with "INDECENT LIBERTY MINOR" in 04'

Question, what kind of ID is shown in this article? Is it a state issued photo ID from NC? And if so, why would a 13 year old have/need one? Not sure if related to case or not but wondering. For a job?

Lumberton teen forced into stolen SUV, kidnapped from neighborhood
Looks like a North Carolina Provisional ID card
https://www.attydc.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/DL-Limited-Provisional.jpg

Also, I found her lot in Google maps and it is kinda deep in the trailer park as well. If you drive in you pass 2 cul-de-sacs and hers is the one on the right at the end. Odd place to randomly abduct someone
Google Maps

Morgan Norwood (@MorganABC11) | Twitter

Last edited:
Thinking outloud, there is/was a sex offender that failed to be registered near where her mobile home is. Only one official site has an address in that park. Others have it as unknown. I would assume that LE would have checked that but Im trying to rap my head around how this was so targeted unless the person knew this trailer park. His initials are E.G. and has/had a warrant out for him and was charged with "INDECENT LIBERTY MINOR" in 04'
Quoting myself here as I see the facts roll in, I see now they stated she lived at lot 102 (I thought lot 38 or 39), the Sex offender lived in a lot 12 digits off! Last updated 2014. He would have known her

Last edited:

DrPls2bX0AEvusO

Quoting myself here as I see the facts roll in, I see now they stated she lived at lot 102 (I thought lot 38 or 39), the Sex offender l lived in a lot 12 digits off! Last updated 2014. He would have known her
I noticed that. I believe she was taken between lots 38 & 39 but lived in lot 102. Maybe her parents and aunt live in the same mobile home park? Or maybe the lots back each other or are adjacent somehow? Just thinking out loud...

Looks like a North Carolina Provisional ID card
https://www.attydc.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/DL-Limited-Provisional.jpg

Also, I found her lot in Google maps and it is kinda deep in the trailer park as well. If you drive in you pass 2 cul-de-sacs and hers is the one on the right at the end. Odd place to randomly abduct someone
Google Maps

Morgan Norwood (@MorganABC11) | Twitter

More photos, including some from the crime scene, from the same reporter Morgan Norwood:

Morgan Norwood on Twitter | 10:54 AM (EST) - 5 Nov 2018 from Lumberton, NC
NOW: Lumberton Police are canvassing the neighborhood where 13 year old Aquila Hanai Noelia was abducted. Officers are setting up crime scene tape around her home. #abc11

DrQB9I1WoAYjobQ.jpg DrQB9I2WwAET8us.jpg DrQB9I0XcAEZ7BB.jpg

DrQB9I0XQAImcQL.jpg

I may be splitting hairs but.......If she was forced into the vehicle that implies she was standing outside of it. If she was "warming up" the car for her aunt, wouldn't she be inside of it? Probably pretty chilly in the mornings now and you'd think if she had the keys to the car, she'd already be inside of it, waiting for her aunt. JMO

I may be splitting hairs but.......If she was forced into the vehicle that implies she was standing outside of it. If she was "warming up" the car for her aunt, wouldn't she be inside of it? Probably pretty chilly in the mornings now and you'd think if she had the keys to the car, she'd already be inside of it, waiting for her aunt. JMO

When I used to drive my son to school, he would get in the driver's side to crank the car, then get out and get back in the passengers side. Just a thought...

When I used to drive my son to school, he would get in the driver's side to crank the car, then get out and get back in the passengers side. Just a thought...
Ok, so the perp could've grabbed her while she was going around to the passenger seat.....I can see that.
Or he could've just waited for her to get in and then steal the car. Which would completely eliminate the need to force her in....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member