Found Deceased NC - Hania Noelia Aguilar, 13, abducted, Lumberton, 5 Nov 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy is walking around as I think four cars went past him. I will have to rewatch in a big screen but i wonder if one of the cars going past went by twice? Once when he walked screen right and perhaps again as he walked toward screen left. The white (?) vehicle is the one I wondered about. Also he seems to bring something to his face when walking screen left.

Look like he was looking at a phone screen.

I think a photo of someone walking in the area at the time of the abduction is a pretty good development. That's my opinion at any rate.
People have a unique pattern to the way they walk. Almost like a fingerprint or voice inflection. If there’s enough walking in the video, it may be very helpful.
ETA I can only get a still photo of the man on my phone.
ETA link provided: Why you are identifiable after just a few steps

Last edited:
I'm on an iPad and it took a good while before it showed as a video.
No. Said that the individual is not a "suspect" but is someone they want to speak to. They believe those who know him will recognize him from the video. They are hoping someone will call to ID him or that the individual will come forward to talk to LE.

EDIT: meant to post as a reply to inthedetails question whether we learned anything new. Sorry!

The person was walking on Lambeth Street south to Elizabethtown RD.

Google Maps
Do we have a case map? I don't know/remember the names of the streets well enough to orient myself.

I'd like to see a map with abduction location, SUV location, perp walking location (and direction headed). I'm also very curious about the location of the area's high school (my current theory is that this is a young person, perhaps young enough to be in high school). I can attempt a map, but my map skills aren't the best and I'm slow. :)

jmo

No. Said that the individual is not a "suspect" but is someone they want to speak to. They believe those who know him will recognize him from the video. They are hoping someone will call to ID him or that the individual will come forward to talk to LE.

EDIT: meant to post as a reply to inthedetails question whether we learned anything new. Sorry!
I'm sure LE wouldn't want to label him as a suspect yet anyway...IMO

Thanks. That's exactly what WSers said - that someone will recognize him from the video! :)

Looking at Lambeth Street . Could the video have been taken at the truck rental place at the corner of Lambeth and Elizabethtown? Based on my experience in legal cases, most if not all truck rental establishments have surveillance.

Wonderful. They will be able to estimate height, weight, etc. Is he drinking something or smoking? It looks like there is something in his right hand. Will have to look at it some more, but maybe he is coming from a local store where he purchased a drink? MOO
There is a point where it looks like he is smoking because there us a growing, glowing light near his lower face. A cigarette glows brighter and brighter as a person inhales it. Then later it does look like he is drinking something that he repeatedly brings clise to his face. At first I thought eating like a burrito or something long in a white wrapper - but it never gets smaller, so I think it was a drink cup.

Question...... would LE be able to pinpoint a cell phone in that area at that time, even if it wasn't necessarily in use, say just in a pocket or in someone's hand? I know it's a long shot and it might give them way too many cell phones to go sift through, but just wondering...

Last edited:
There is a point where it looks like he is smoking because there us a growing, glowing light near his lower face. A cigarette glows brighter and brighter as a person inhales it. Then later it does look like he is drinking something that he repeatedly brings clise to his face. At first I thought eating like a burrito or something long in a white wrapper - but it never gets smaller, so I think it was a drink cup.
I thought he was on a phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members