GUILTY NC - Hysen Sherifi & 2 others for trying to hire hitman, Raleigh, 2012

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by wfgodot, Feb 4, 2012.

1. wfgodot

wfgodot Former Member

Female school administrator charged 'over plot to BEHEAD witnesses against would-be terrorist' (Daily Mail)
    much more of this convoluted tale, and with pictures of its main characters, at DM link above

2. Belinda

Belinda Doer of Things

Man it is getting scary out there.

3. athy

athy Active Member

she and her "friends" are scary looking.

4. wfgodot

wfgodot Former Member

Definitely are. Quite a creepy feeling one gets, just looking them over.

5. LadyL

LadyL Well-Known Member

but ... but he made her bracelets in prison - surely that's enough to make any woman conspire to murder ~sigh~

6. fran

fran Former Member

The below linked article includes a video news clip, fwiw. This woman has many supporters from the local Muslim community. I wonder how long it will take these people to realize this woman is not what she seemed and has betrayed them? Even her own dad doesn't profess her innocence. I think he just doesn't know. He wants to believe she wouldn't do this, but he has faith in our judicial system too. Poor man. :(

Scary thing in all this, there was a construction guy or building contractor. I'm wondering if he did contract work with Quantico? You do realize, one of their targets was Quantico in the original terrorism plot? Just imagine if they'd managed to pull that off! OMGoodness! The heart of our federal LE training center. :eek:

Sad that there now must be a number of parents of children that attended the school she was an administrator of are wondering how safe their children's learning environment really is. I'm sure the school had no clue, but still, this effects everyone.

Glad they were able to uncover this alleged plot in time to prevent it. I don't know if these guys in prison will ever learn that their fellow prisoners cannot be trusted. Why the heck to they think they're there in the first place?! :rolleyes:

JMHO
    fran

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/04/beheading-plot-nevine-aly-elshiekh_n_1255000.html

Beheading Plot Suspect, Nevine Aly Elshiekh, Was A Dedicated Teacher, Father Says

7. OkieGranny

OkieGranny New Member Staff Member Forum Coordinators

From May 2013:

http://www.wral.com/triangle-terrorist-gets-life-sentence-in-beheading-plot/12433614/