GUILTY NC - Janet Christiansen Abaroa, 25, pregnant, murdered, Durham, 26 April 2005

Raven apparently does NOT want to come back to North Carolina. He is fighting it tooth and nail. Just as Janet's spokesperson stated "Why not come back to clear your name, since you have stated all along that you were innocent. Surely an innocent man would step up to clear his name.".

So what is Raven so afraid about? I wonder if it is the Death Penalty. Does the state he is residing in have the DP.

I thought it was Idaho or Iowa where they arrested him. I know it wasn't Utah which is where he originally moved to after the murder.

I am so HAPPY for Janet's family. I know that they are/have been going through difficult times since they lost Janet but at least there is some sort of closure.

The spokesperson also stated: Can you imagine the person that you give your daughter away to in marriage would end being her killer. That hit me like a ton of rocks. I have a young daughter I don't want to even fathom facing a situation like theirs. God def. gave them the peace that they needed to get through this. JMHO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T-Dog
Back