GUILTY NC - Jessy Richardson, 21, murdered in Jacksonville, 19 Sept 2009

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by Jadenn, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Jadenn

Jadenn New Member

2. Loading...

3. Novice Seeker

Novice Seeker My thoughts are all mine

My daughter is married to a Marine and this is where they live. I wonder what apartment this took place in such as Military housing or private. It seems that Marines have a higher rate of suicide/murder although I don't have any facts in front of me so is just my opinion. I read recently about a high ranking Army officer who lost his son to suicide has begun a new program to address issues these military people are living with. Didn't a camp IIRC in Ky. was closed down for a period of time due to a high rate of deaths? I apologize for going somewhat OT but was trying to bring to light that something is going on with our military family.

Novice Seeker

4. Jadenn

Jadenn New Member

Novice,

This happened in an apartment complex called The Reserves at Jacksonville Commons. Very upscale, private apartment community off-base.

5. Truthful Lies

Truthful Lies "Life shrinks and expands in proportion to one's c

I'm surprised that the mother of the deceased has requested that he serve no prison time, and get the help he needs. This tells me that they were probably a very loving couple, and he snapped. Praying for the family.

6. OkieGranny

OkieGranny New Member Staff Member Forum Coordinators

From December 2010:

http://www.boston.com/news/local/ne...rine_gets_about_20_years_for_strangling_wife/