GUILTY NC - Jordyn Dumont, 3, Gaston County, 15 Aug 2016 *Arrest*

According to the gofundmepage the other little girl is Josh Kinnett's child. He is going to take a DNA test to prove he is the father so he can get her back. I wish he could have gotten Jordan!!!!

Just heartbreaking [emoji24][emoji24]

RIP Jordan [emoji257]

-------------------------------

Hope this isn't breaking TOS because it is public knowledge

Thanks ~

jmo [emoji202]

Is josh Jordan's dad?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

August 17, 2016
8:54 AM EDT UPDATED

Body of missing 3-year-old girl found; mother's boyfriend charged

The Gaston County district attorney said Jordan Ann Dumont's remains were partially concealed.

"It is with deep regret that I'm announcing we have found the remains of what appear to be a toddler," said Gaston County Police Chief Joseph Ramey. "We are working to recover those remains and to make a positive identification.

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/local/crews-searching-for-3-year-old-missing-in-gaston-county/423679956

---------------------------------------

Oh Dear Lord, remains to help identify her 😭😭😭

What did the do to that poor baby girl? 😡
RIP sweet angel.

I have a 3 year old so this just gets to me so much more. How can someone hurt a child!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope that $##@ rots in Hell

Sorry I know nothing about him except he lives in Illinois and he posted some nice photos of him and Jordyn. Some reports said he hadn't seen her in 3 years but he had one photo with her that looked recent and pictures on his FB of her are dated June of 2015. The pictures from his fb are much better, IMO. There is one where Jordyn is in front of an actual toddler bed, not a mattress on the floor like she was at the boyfriend's house. If he bio dad has a criminal past and drug history too, of course I hope the baby goes to a home with people who will love her. I agree it looks bad when someone starts a page. But funerals are very expensive and it seems like these are very poor people. I'm hoping against hope the bio dad from out of state is decent. He DID drive 12 plus hours, all night long when he thought she was missing. He dropped everything to go to NC to search for Jordyn. That says he cares about more than media attention to me. He could have stayed in Illinois and did interviews and claimed he couldn't get away from his job. Instead, he left and drove straight through the night when she was missing. I'll say again, I know very little about him. I'm just as angry as you but I'm looking for some small hope for this baby girl.

This is where I am, too. I generally hate GFMs, but the way it started, he found out his daughter was missing and his GF set it up asking for a measly $500 from friends and family only so they could afford to get to NC. Per FB comments from family, they even had to borrow a reliable car. They dropped everything and went. They didn't know this story would go national and their would be shared with thousands of strangers. And now they will need significantly more money-they may be stuck here for a while, they may even need to temporarily move, quit their jobs, etc., or travel back and forth. This poor guy has been sending child support checks for years with minimal contact with his daughter, and then the unthinkable happens. I don't know what kind of parent he is, but no one deserves that. If he is the bio father of the younger child, it will be for the courts to decide if he is a fit parent. It appears from FB he does have another child or children. I wish the best for him, his gf, and of course, the baby.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Emily Collins Fox46:
(Photo permission granted via ASH (redacted) #JusticeForJordynAnnDumont Facebook page):
a4ccf093a231c36e6fa64193db32272a.jpg

https://m.facebook.com/EmilyFOX46/p...38508421398/513274998864412/?type=3&source=54
:angel:
:floating:
:rose:

This is where I am, too. I generally hate GFMs, but the way it started, he found out his daughter was missing and his GF set it up asking for a measly $500 from friends and family only so they could afford to get to NC. Per FB comments from family, they even had to borrow a reliable car. They dropped everything and went. They didn't know this story would go national and their would be shared with thousands of strangers. And now they will need significantly more money-they may be stuck here for a while, they may even need to temporarily move, quit their jobs, etc., or travel back and forth. This poor guy has been sending child support checks for years with minimal contact with his daughter, and then the unthinkable happens. I don't know what kind of parent he is, but no one deserves that. If he is the bio father of the younger child, it will be for the courts to decide if he is a fit parent. It appears from FB he does have another child or children. I wish the best for him, his gf, and of course, the baby.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't know if he has any other children. Other children on his fb page appear to be his sister's kids. If you know his sister's name and his mom's name you can look at their pages and see the other kids there too. The FB Support page is starting to go in a more positive direction, IMO. They have moderators now deleting unfounded rumours and banning anyone who is rude. Most of Josh's family is posting info on that page. A local hotel offered free rooms for any of Jordyn's out of town family to stay. Someone has offered a free gravesite in a private cemetery. And they are selling decals with #JusticeforJordyn to give the money directly for the funeral expenses. I am touched by the community coming around this family from out of state that they don't even know. I wish the best for that baby girl who is still alive and will have to grow up knowing how her sister died :(

I thought it was 1:30? Has it changed?

It could be 1:30. I got 2 PM from a post on the FB support page.

ETA: the post was a mod for the page who said she was told by the media it's 2 PM. I'm trying to find it in a news story now....

And I can't find it. Every news report just says Wednesday.

I sure hope people are not wrong, If JAD's Mother is not guilty of anything...think about this, She lost her daughter to murder, she lost her boyfriend (even though he is obviously an alleged monster) and She lost her home. Must add she is probably going to lose her younger baby to her Dad or to the system. And from what I can tell people are offering no kind words, comfort or support for her. If she is innocent, she is certainly in hell. IMHO

I sure hope people are not wrong, If JAD's Mother is not guilty of anything...think about this, She lost her daughter to murder, she lost her boyfriend (even though he is obviously an alleged monster) and She lost her home. Must add she is probably going to lose her younger baby to her Dad or to the system. And from what I can tell people are offering no kind words, comfort or support for her. If she is innocent, she is certainly in hell. IMHO

I know you are right and I hate that I don't have much sympathy for her, but the truth is...I just don't.

I'm probably in the minority, but I'm just keeping it real. If you don't want to stand up for yourself, fine. But at least stand up for your child. She brought Jordyn into the relationship, and Jordyn had no choice. In the end Jordyn made the ultimate sacrifice because her mom (you know, the one who is supposed to be protecting her) didn't have the guts to stand up for her baby. That doesn't invoke a sympathetic reaction from me at all.

Do we know what time he'll be in court today?

According to the charging document (or whatever it's called), he will be in court at 1:30 today unless that changed.

So as per above Dumont and her babies have been living there for a year and a half. So not all those calls made the last 3 years were for them.
It might appear that maybe it's about the troubled occupants that live in that house.

All MOO!

I believe others in the Mccullen family have been living there at least the past 3 years. So all 49 calls may not be about Jordyn/her mom. But they are certainly about others in the killer's family.

Are those bruises under both eyes ?

They don't look like bruises to me.

I hope the baby goes to a family who will cherish a child that they could never have. It's harsh, but these people, none of them, should never have had children, IMO. I'm still mad as heck at the whole lot of them. Goodnight all. I'm taking a long break from here because it's making me very angry seeing all the people suddenly looking for attention on tv and FB and fund raising sites, when not a darn one did anything to help this child when she needed it. No one! I hope the man who came into town isn't that baby's father, and I hesitate to call him Jordyn's 'dad'. Due to TOS, I'll make my exit now. Xoxo to you all.

100% agree. I'm sitting on my hands here to stay within TOS, but along with being disgusted with moms boyfriend, I am at the very least disappointed and some level of disgusted with each and every one of the people you're referencing above. Back to sitting on my hands before I say what I REALLY feel!

Dismembering is something that has always struck me as perhaps the ultimate horror. Of course it horrifies me that humans can murder other humans, and especially children, but to be able to look on that sweet angel and then be able to perform that final destruction on her tiny body... No words.

Speculation at this point as we don't know yet, of course.

I must have missed a few posts. How did we find out she was dismembered? Is there a link?

Assuming she had no knowledge or involvement in Jordyn's death, I do feel tremendously sorry for her. You can make a lot of terrible decisions and still love your child with all your heart. As I understand it, she has no family anywhere nearby and little to no financial resources, so it may have been difficult for her to get out of a bad situation, even if she desperately wanted to.

It does give me pause, however, that a neighbor who was interviewed said Jordyn told her that her mom had given her black eyes because mom was mad at BF. Who knows the truth of the matter. I really can't make a judgment about mom until we know more, but if she is guilty only of making some bad choices (with no inkling such a horrible thing could ever happen), then my heart goes out to her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back