NC NC - Karen Bosta, 39, Edenton, 31 May 2015 *guilty*

Oh how horrible. Such a pretty girl, what happened to her??? Did anything show up on the Walgreen's cameras? Is there an angry ex boyfriend/husband? Is anyone looking for her? Are there searches ?

BUMP FOR KAREN

Thank you Wendybtn. I don't know the names of the meds, but according to her mom she would have severe side effects if she came off them cold turkey. I share her info every single day. We were raised liked sisters. I miss her.
I'm so sorry your family is going through this! Are there any leads or updates?
Come home soon Karen!

Glad to see her family isn't giving up on getting answers as to what happened to Karen.

Lots of lovely comments and stories about her - she seems well loved.

So many go quiet and it's like the person never existed after a few months, so nice to see the reward, and multiple attempts at passing out fliers at big events, etc., and now CUE involved to do things to try to help get Karen back in the news whenever possible.

12190952_1491301717838884_8610527951411927917_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/MissingKar...831.1487408291561560/1491301717838884/?type=3

Thinking of Karen and her family on this Christmas Day.

Strange. I'm just now hearing about this one and it is closer to home than most of the others I follow. Hardly any clues. One missing persons website states that her car was processed by LE and has since been sold. I couldn't find the Candlelight Square area in Google Maps as it takes me to the Walgreens where Karen was last seen.

Hello everyone, thank you for keeping this post going. Karen is still missing. Going on 8 months now. Cue is running her facebook. Please continue to share her flyer. My family and I thank you.

Hello everyone, thank you for keeping this post going. Karen is still missing. Going on 8 months now. Cue is running her facebook. Please continue to share her flyer. My family and I thank you.

I hope she is found soon. She very obviously has people that care very much for her!

I did not learn about Karen Bosta until less than a month ago and I'm about an hour north of Edenton. I wish we had more to go on and more publicity. I'm hoping LE has learned something that will get this solved soon.

MaidMommy, rest assured we haven't forgotten Karen. She is in my thoughts and prayers often.

Strange. I'm just now hearing about this one and it is closer to home than most of the others I follow. Hardly any clues. One missing persons website states that her car was processed by LE and has since been sold. I couldn't find the Candlelight Square area in Google Maps as it takes me to the Walgreens where Karen was last seen.

This article says her car was found at Gaslight Square, so I think the poster info listing Candlelight Square is wrong. Gaslight Square is on Broad Street, and it would be an easy walk to the water FWIW. This is so sad.

Her red 1997 Lincoln Continental was discovered in the parking lot at Gaslight Square in downtown Edenton,

http://outerbanksvoice.com/2015/06/09/car-of-missing-perquimans-woman-found-in-edenton/

This article says her car was found at Gaslight Square, so I think the poster info listing Candlelight Square is wrong. Gaslight Square is on Broad Street, and it would be an easy walk to the water FWIW. This is so sad.

http://outerbanksvoice.com/2015/06/09/car-of-missing-perquimans-woman-found-in-edenton/

I've been to the waterfront off Water St a few times. I can't see Karen doing anything voluntarily or by accident on the waterfront and not be found. It seems like a boater or fisherman would have found her by now.

I've been to the waterfront off Water St a few times. I can't see Karen doing anything voluntarily or by accident on the waterfront and not be found. It seems like a boater or fisherman would have found her by now.

Thanks. That's good to know. I get concerned about proximity to water. Two out of the half dozen WS suicide threads I've been involved with were in rivers. One took a couple of months for the body to be found and the other has never been found, to the best of my knowledge. Albemarle Sound appears to be a busier body of water than the two rivers.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renenoelle
Back