GUILTY NC - Kathleen Peterson, 48, found dead in her Durham home, 9 Dec 2001

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by Sprocket, Aug 13, 2003.

1. borndem

borndem Anglophile & registered demwit

Good post, @Izzybit! Makes total sense. Argument, fight, and bad, bad blows to her head.
    No way, IMO, could she have gotten that bloody and injured from a fall down those stairs.
    I have fallen down stairs two different times (and no, I don't even drink alcohol -- it was slick-soled shoes, and I was carrying stuff with both hands each time). I got a big bruise on my hip but absolutely no blood. The stairs were not carpeted, and it was a tough fall. At church...
    On the second fall, I was in my home and fell down half a flight. Again, no blood, but I did bruise three ribs badly and also got a small pneumothorax. I was so glad that my DH wasn't at home so that I could say about one million "Ooh's," "Ouch's," and "Owie's" -- what could DH have done to help, really -- other than try to make me feel better -- and he did, bless him. Nothing really helped except ibuprophen and time! And the recovery was weeks. And there was no carpeting on those oak stairs, either.
    Just saying that I didn't then, and still don't, buy one bit of the falling down the stairs alibi from her very weird and IMO murderous husband. Nope, nope, and nope.

And one more thing,

Welcome to Websleuths,
    Izzybit !!

2. producerinatx

producerinatx Member

3. borndem

borndem Anglophile & registered demwit

Kool Beans!! It was a doozie! And Peterson is/was nutz...
    Still sadly SMH.

4. Skigirl

Skigirl Verified expert in neuroscience

The house was sold to a family that wants to restore it and keep the grounds intact. I'm very surprised but very pleased. The grounds are beautiful but overgrown. I understand that the house needs a lot of work.

5. Skittles

Skittles Well-Known Member

6. Spy Versus Spy

Spy Versus Spy Well-Known Member

The case is going from a Tragedy to a Disaster

Doghairrules likes this.