NC - Keith Campbell for rape, carving ‘Mine’ on victim, Hickory, 2010

Discussion in 'Crimes in the News' started by Texas Mist, Mar 8, 2010.

1. Texas Mist

Texas Mist Retired WS Staff

Posted: 6:39 a.m. today
    Updated: 6:48 a.m. today

HICKORY, N.C. — A North Carolina man has been arrested and charged with raping a woman and carving the word "Mine" on her stomach.

Multiple media outlets reported the Hickory woman was attacked early Saturday.

Keith Alan Campbell, 41, of Hickory is charged with first-degree rape, first-degree kidnapping, assault with a deadly weapon, assault on a female and two counts of communicating threats.

He was being held in the Catawba County jail Monday awaiting a first hearing. It was unclear if he had an attorney.

The arrest warrant says Campbell tied up the woman and used a box cutter to carve the word "Mine" on her stomach.

http://www.wral.com/news/state/story/7184950/

As if being raped wasn't bad enough, with mental & emotional scars, this POS had to do something evil like this....he should be sentenced additional time for it, too....makes this crime all the more heinous.

Prayers for this survivor.

2. Loading...

3. jnTexas

jnTexas Can't wait for softball and baseball to start :-)

He should get life. She will live life with the physical and emotional scars. He should pay with his life. I'm sure he will be out in 5yrs do to good behavor though...