GUILTY NC - Latricia Scott, 24, Wilmington, 11 Jan 2012

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by CatFancier, Jan 13, 2012.

1. CatFancier

CatFancier Former Member

2. Loading...

3. nursebeeme

nursebeeme Registered User

http://www.wsfx.com/story/16514400/...rch-home-for-evidence-in-missing-persons-case

wow... this one is pretty horrible!

4. nursebeeme

http://www.wwaytv3.com/2012/01/13/police-find-buried-body-while-investigating-missing-person

yup... this is NC... will start new thread and move these over

5. nursebeeme

LE has not released the name of the missing person or said if this is her so for now we have an unknown missing person in Wilmington, NC

http://www.wwaytv3.com/2012/01/13/police-find-buried-body-while-investigating-missing-person

6. longtallcold

longtallcold What happened to Nancy Jenkins?

7. longtallcold

longtallcold What happened to Nancy Jenkins?

8. nursebeeme

I think this is someone that we haven't heard reported on yet?....

9. Indy Anna

Indy Anna Well-Known Member

http://www.wwaytv3.com/2012/01/13/search-for-young-woman-leads-to-body-buried-yard

10. ~n/t~

~n/t~ New Member

11. waltzingmatilda

waltzingmatilda Verified Insider-Roy Moore

http://www.starnewsonline.com/artic...in-connection-with-woman-found-buried-in-yard

Police arrested Andrew Bernard Adams at a house at 815 N. 6th St. and charged him with first-degree murder.

“He's a bad guy. He's in all likelihood a serial rapist,” Wilmington Police Chief Ralph Evangelous said at the scene after Adams was taken into custody. “He never should have been let back on the street.”

Adams, 55, is a registered sex offender who served time in prison on several occasions for assault and rape convictions, according to state corrections records.

This is terrible! Going to look for his mug shot.

wm

12. waltzingmatilda

From above link.......

Police did not say whether the woman who was reported missing, Latricia Scott, was the dead woman.

Nevertheless, close friends and neighbors feared the worst after word spread in the morning that police had exhumed the body.

“She was such a sweet person and she was special in some ways,” said Susie Mitchell, who said she helped raise Scott and that Scott called her “Grandmother.”

“She never bothered anybody," Mitchell said. "She was just a beautiful person.”

Neighbors said they saw a man outside some days before digging in the area where the body was found.

“They heard her screaming and fighting but never went in there to help,” said Bill Hodges, a 52-year-old painter who lives nearby. “Then everything got quiet.”

How sad!!!!

13. Donjeta

Donjeta Adji Desir, missing from Florida

14. waltzingmatilda

thanks Donjeta!!! He's a scary looking dude!

15. ~n/t~

~n/t~ New Member

How this guy was let out of prison boggles my mind. He served time in prison on SEVERAL occasions for assault and rape convictions. WTF?

16. CanManEh

CanManEh New Member

What is wrong with people these days...I mean you hear a woman screaming and you do nothing and she is deceased now so whatever they were doing to her she must have been screaming for her life and no one does anything I can understand somewhat with going over to see whats going on but surely they could have called 911 exspecially after the screaming just stops and u see someone out digging in the back yard..We hear of this happening more and more where standers by do nothing. I can't speak for anyone else but i know myself and i couldn't live with myself knowing i heard all that and did nothing ...

17. waltzingmatilda

CanManEh, That is a sketchy part of town. There is alot of crime in that area. But that is no excuse for NOT dialing 911!

I agree ~nt~, WTF?

18. ~n/t~

~n/t~ New Member

I think they should be charged also. This young lady could still be alive if someone had called 911. I don't get it. :furious:

19. taagean

taagean taygen

OMG, I'd be terrified of that guy just to see him.
    The laws have got to change. When I was looking at the RSO list for a small town, there are convicted "violent predators" released from prison, living a normal life. IMO they should be either chemically or physically castrated if they can't keep them locked up.

20. athy

athy Active Member

unfortunately i doubt that would solve the problem. its not about the sex its about the control usually. even being castrated the thoughts would still be in their heads, that desire, that need. and well, let's face it...there are other ways of raping a person besides physically.

21. taagean

taagean taygen

I was under the impression that castration stops testosterone, therefore the thoughts and need would not be there.
    You could be correct though, I haven't done any research on this.