Found Deceased NC - Lauren Jenkins, 17, Wake County, 18 March 2017

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
TEEN MISSING AFTER WAKE COUNTY CRASH
1807597_630x354.jpg

The Wake County Sheriff's Office is asking for the public's help finding a missing 17-year-old girl who was last seen at a crash scene.

Deputies say Lauren Maria Jenkins was involved in an accident late Friday night at the intersection of Leesville Rd. and Oneal Rd.

http://abc11.com/news/teen-missing-after-wake-county-crash/1807602/

The area she is missing from appears to be a nice neighborhood. I wonder why she ran? Maybe she was drinking? They should search the wooded areas and the lake in the subdivision.

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

Could she have had a closed head injury? Ran off dazed and confused?

Could she have had a closed head injury? Ran off dazed and confused?
The article says her head was bleeding. A lot of possibilities here. She could have amnesia, be in a hospital, at a friends, died after running away from scene, or kidnapped. Hopefully it's not the latter.

The article says her head was bleeding. A lot of possibilities here. She could have amnesia, be in a hospital, at a friends, died after running away from scene, or kidnapped. Hopefully it's not the latter.

Was it a two person accident? I dint understand how she could have walked off, especially bleeding and no one stop her. If she left willingly she was most like under the influence of something wanting to avoid getting into trouble.

Was it a two person accident? I dint understand how she could have walked off, especially bleeding and no one stop her. If she left willingly she was most like under the influence of something wanting to avoid getting into trouble.
The article doesn't say. Just says she was involved in an accident.

The article doesn't say. Just says she was involved in an accident.

Local to me, alcohol involved hit & run. Injuries to passengers in her car and slight injury to the other driver. The car she hit head-on. Still missing tonight.

Only a couple local hospitals, it is an affluent area. I'm not on Snapchat but read drinking photos had been posted from her account earlier in the evening.The area is more rural, not city center. Search planned for morning. A bit colder tonight than last night.

So who is the other girl that was with her?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WRAL just stated they found a body believed to be her :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was cold and windy here last night, I laid in bed listening to the wind howl all night. :( Extremely sorry to wake up to this news today. Her poor parents. Last night I began to think were she with friends somewhere, they should have located her by now as the area was saturated with people and law enforcement searching. What a shame.

Could it have been a head wound or the cold or both?I have heard cases where car accident victims with head injuries walk away and are later found deceased.so sad.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quincy_M.E.
Back