NC NC - Madalina Cojocari, 11, reported Missing Dec 2022 three Weeks After Last Seen, Cornelius, *Parents Arrested* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
·
10m

A text from Palmiter to a “Di C” was read from the digital report, Palmiter texting in part “Lampkin is calling… urgent… you need to call the school and tell them you’re taking her out of the school system to homeschool her.”
Wow! That makes it pretty clear to me that both CP and DC are both involved in this.

This case is so bizarre it’s nearly impossible to make all the puzzle pieces fit. I sure hope LE knows more than we do!
I think what's made it SO bizarre for me is that neither of Madalina's parents ever acted like they were worried about her. There were never any pleadings through the media, never any searches, none of the things we see in every single missing child case, where the parents are NOT involved (and even some where they are).

CP aside, how do you explain a mother NOT being beside herself when her child goes missing?

I think what's made it SO bizarre for me is that neither of Madalina's parents ever acted like they were worried about her. There were never any pleadings through the media, never any searches, none of the things we see in every single missing child case, where the parents are NOT involved (and even some where they are).

CP aside, how do you explain a mother NOT being beside herself when her child goes missing?
Yep. I can't think of any other reason for that except that they already know where she is or what happened to her.

Jesse Pierre

The defense just finished cross examination

The state is done with its side

Palmiter taking the stand

1716926205248.png

The defense says to Palmiter this is your opportunity to tell your story… Do you want to share what happened?

Palmiter answered yes, I do

When Palmiter is asked by defense if he hurt Madalina, Palmiter said no.

When Palmiter is asked if he knew Madalina was missing and he said no

Emma Mondo WCCB News

@emmamondoTV

Palmiter is now on the stand. The defense asked him if he hurt Madalina, if he knows where she is, or if he knew she was missing. He answered “no” to all three. He is now talking about his childhood and his career.

The defense is showing a google map of Palmiter’s route to work, which is an hour and a half a way from Cornelius

Palmiter says that the signal in his office is very bad, and he has to walk outside to get his phone to work

Palmiter says that he also has a lazer engraving business

Jesse Pierre

The defense just finished cross examination

The state is done with its side

Palmiter taking the stand

View attachment 506373

The defense says to Palmiter this is your opportunity to tell your story… Do you want to share what happened?

Palmiter answered yes, I do

When Palmiter is asked by defense if he hurt Madalina, Palmiter said no.

When Palmiter is asked if he knew Madalina was missing and he said no

Wait, how can he say he didn't know she was missing?
They showed that he read the urgent text from her school counsellor----they showed he looked up 'truancy' regulations etc---they showed his text to his wife, telling her she had to claim she was homeschooling---
Emma Mondo WCCB News

@emmamondoTV

Palmiter is now on the stand. The defense asked him if he hurt Madalina, if he knows where she is, or if he knew she was missing. He answered “no” to all three. He is now talking about his childhood and his career.

The defense is showing a google map of Palmiter’s route to work, which is an hour and a half a way from Cornelius

Palmiter says that the signal in his office is very bad, and he has to walk outside to get his phone to work

Palmiter says that he also has a lazer engraving business

Wait, how can he say he didn't know she was missing?
They showed that he read the urgent text from her school counsellor----they showed he looked up 'truancy' regulations etc---they showed his text to his wife, telling her she had to claim she was homeschooling---
That's sort of why I asking when he sent the text.

[URL='https://x.com/emmamondoTV']Emma Mondo WCCB News[/URL]

Palmiter said his memory is not great, saying he uses his notes app frequently to remember things, even putting pictures in his notes app to remember

Palmiter tells the jury he met Diana Cojocari on an online dating site called Global Ladies around 2008. He says he and Diana communicated for a year or two before meeting for the first time in Moldova

Palmiter says he planned a second trip after things were progressing nicely, so he gave her a promise ring. The was followed by a lengthy US Visa process. He says Madalina was 4 when they first came to the US in 2015.

Palmiter says that after the first trip, Diana went silent for a while. But then before the second trip, Diana reached back out to him saying she was pregnant from another local man who did not want anything to do with her or the baby

Palmiter said she reached out to him with a photo of herself and Madalina. In order for Diana to get the visa, they had to get married within 90 days. They were married on January 9th of 2016.

Palmiter says that on the dating site, Diana said she was born in 1979, but he found out after he married her that she was actually born in 1985.

Palmiter said Diana was very religious, and she had told him that an Angel of some kind came to her and told her she’d meet someone from America.

This is out of order, but this was posted by Jessie Pierre about his work:

Jesse Pierre

@JessePierre_
·
33m

Palmiter being asked to share more about his work. He works with an aerospace and defense company and has several military clients.

Palmiter asked by the defense about his memory. Palmiter says he is not good with dates and uses photos or notes to remember certain things like errands to run

(So he works with an aerospace and defense company and has military clients, but his memory is so bad he needs notes and photos to function in life.)

[URL='https://x.com/emmamondoTV']Emma Mondo WCCB News[/URL]

Palmiter said his memory is not great, saying he uses his notes app frequently to remember things, even putting pictures in his notes app to remember

Palmiter tells the jury he met Diana Cojocari on an online dating site called Global Ladies around 2008. He says he and Diana communicated for a year or two before meeting for the first time in Moldova

Palmiter says he planned a second trip after things were progressing nicely, so he gave her a promise ring. The was followed by a lengthy US Visa process. He says Madalina was 4 when they first came to the US in 2015.

Palmiter says that after the first trip, Diana went silent for a while. But then before the second trip, Diana reached back out to him saying she was pregnant from another local man who did not want anything to do with her or the baby

Palmiter said she reached out to him with a photo of herself and Madalina. In order for Diana to get the visa, they had to get married within 90 days. They were married on January 9th of 2016.

Palmiter says that on the dating site, Diana said she was born in 1979, but he found out after he married her that she was actually born in 1985.

Palmiter said Diana was very religious, and she had told him that an Angel of some kind came to her and told her she’d meet someone from America.
Okay, CP's side (the defense) is asking him these questions. I was wondering what they have to do with the case but it seems to me they're trying to portray Diana Cojocari as being deceitful, untrustworthy and manipulative. (Lying about her birth date, getting pregnant by somebody else while "promised" to Christopher Palmiter, claiming that "an angel" told her she'd meet someone from America (when she had ALREADY met "someone from America," and cheated on him, while claiming to be very religious)).

He has been living with his stepdaughter since she was 4. So he can't really use the 'I'm not her dad' excuse very well, imo.
Yep, so the only way he can claim not guilty of failing to report her missing is if he can prove he believed she was safe.
I can't imagine how he's going to do that, but the coming tweets (not yet posted here) just get weirder.

Emma Mondo WCCB News

@emmamondoTV
·
10m

Palmiter says Diana was very protective and attentive to Madalina. He said she prayed often, flowing the teaching of a woman preacher in Utah named Elizabeth Clare Prophet for the 70’s. Palmiter said they would chant and pray really fast.

Palmiter says through tears that he was never physically intimate with Diana Cojocari.

Palmiter says that Diana’s praying and chanting would go late into the night. He said Madalina would beg him to play, and he would never say no, always taking her on bike rides and walks.

The judge has called a recess for the evening. Court will reconvene at 9:30 tomorrow.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tattvaspa895
Back