Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Question, have you guys ever seen a nonfamilial abduction of a 3 year old? I'm sure it happens, but not recalling any cases right now. Tia.)

Local news just reported that the mother last saw her between 9 and 10 when she went to bed and the bf saw her last at midnight when she got up and he told her to go back to bed... story seems to be changing [emoji19]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Local news just reported that the mother last saw her between 9 and 10 when she went to bed and the bf saw her last at midnight when she got up and he told her to go back to bed... story seems to be changing [emoji19]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Oh my! :( This does not sound good :(. Next we'll be hearing she was being assisted drinking her milk.....

It's the age for accident toilet training time too for little Mariah. BF last saw her.... Mom posted a funny fb meme at 9pmish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Question, have you guys ever seen a nonfamilial abduction of a 3 year old? I'm sure it happens, but not recalling any cases right now. Tia.)

Definitely rare, I’m struggling to think of any... and stranger abductions from inside a property are also rare [emoji37]

Definitely rare, I’m struggling to think of any... and stranger abductions from inside a property are also rare [emoji37]

Jessica Lunsford.

I don’t have a good feeling about this...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Indeed, Elizabeth Smart, Pollya Klaas, and more, but what about 3 year olds specifically?

I can't think of any that have been proven. [emoji20] just parents saying so.... :(

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...r-uncle-chase-abductor-street-tackle-him.html

http://abcnews.go.com/US/year-kidnapped-predator-bedroom-window-police/story?id=20710341

This is what I found, is rare but it could happen, I also remember of another one they have on cctv but could not find the article.

ETA: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-prison-breaking-homes-raping-6-year-old.html

Jessica Lunsford.

Yes, she was a fair bit older though. Maddie McCann is the only one I can think of that was allegedly abducted by a stranger from inside a property and is in the same age bracket (but that’s a whole new discussion to be had!)

Poor wee girl, I hope she’s somewhere safe and warm [emoji120]

Indeed, Elizabeth Smart, Pollya Klaas, and more, but what about 3 year olds specifically?

Well, there was that one a year or two ago where the toddler was asleep in the playpen in the living room and the family friend snatched her, drove off and did unspeakable things to her before murdering her...... I'm ashamed I don't remember her name.

Well, there was that one a year or two ago where the toddler was asleep in the playpen in the living room and the family friend snatched her, drove off and did unspeakable things to her before murdering her...... I'm ashamed I don't remember her name.

( Ugh, really? :( I wonder which case that was...)

It seems imo that when a toddler goes missing, the child usually either (at least from what I've seen here):

1. Walks off/gets lost (Noah Chamberlin )
2. Encountered foul play by someone in the home (Malik Drummon, Sherin Mathews)

Shaylyn Ammerman. That case still haunts me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth