GUILTY NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #10 *Arrest*

[FONT=&quot]Onslow County District Attorney Ernie Lee said the murder and child abuse charges came after consulting with Dr. Karen Kelly, a pathologist and medical examiner at East Carolina University in Greenville, who conducted the autopsy on Mariah.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The case remains under investigation, and more charges are possible, Miller said.

http://www.wral.com/mom-s-boyfriend-charged-with-murder-in-death-of-mariah-woods/17285989/
[/FONT]

I wonder if this was an isolated incident or was this a pattern used to quiet Mariah for whatever reason? Poor Mariah. Never expected this result.

[FONT=&quot]Onslow County District Attorney Ernie Lee said the murder and child abuse charges came after consulting with Dr. Karen Kelly, a pathologist and medical examiner at East Carolina University in Greenville, who conducted the autopsy on Mariah.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The case remains under investigation, and more charges are possible, Miller said.

http://www.wral.com/mom-s-boyfriend-charged-with-murder-in-death-of-mariah-woods/17285989/
[/FONT]

I hope additional arrests are coming.

Arrest warrants https://twitter.com/wcti12

DUUrNlvWsAA2UCJ.jpg

Warrants give date of offenses Sunday Nov 26th through Monday Nov 27th. So that seems to settle that Mariah was alive that Sunday.

Court date today at 2pm for child abuse charge and tomorrow at 8am for the murder charge, according to the warrants.

[FONT="]Onslow County District Attorney Ernie Lee said the murder and child abuse charges came after consulting with Dr. Karen Kelly, a pathologist and medical examiner at East Carolina University in Greenville, who conducted the autopsy on Mariah.

[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#333333][FONT="]The case remains under investigation, and more charges are possible, Miller said.

[/FONT]

Omg, COD is chloroform toxicity??? I was NOT expecting that!

From above:

"Onslow County District Attorney Ernie Lee said the murder and child abuse charges came after consulting with Dr. Karen Kelly, a pathologist and medical examiner at East Carolina University in Greenville, who conducted the autopsy on Mariah.

Although the autopsy report hasn't been released yet, Onslow County Sheriff Hans Miller said the cause of death was chloroform toxicity."

Criminals use chloroform-soaked rags to render victims unconscious. However, it is nearly impossible to incapacitate someone using chloroform in this manner. It takes at least five minutes of inhaling an item soaked in chloroform to render a person unconscious. Most criminal cases involving chloroform also involve another drug being co-administered, such as alcohol or diazepam, or the victim being found to have been complicit in its administration. After a person has lost consciousness due to chloroform inhalation, a continuous volume must be administered and the chin must be supported in order to keep the tongue from obstructing the airway, a difficult procedure typically requiring the skills of an anesthesiologist.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chloroform

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well I'm sure it incapacitated her enough for him to do whatever else he did to her to kill her. Suffocation maybe? Who knows. I just knew he was guilty as hell and I think mom knew from the start what happened. She needs to be charged with accessory or impeding investigation or something. Awful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if this was an isolated incident or was this a pattern used to quiet Mariah for whatever reason? Poor Mariah. Never expected this result.

Yea. Considering he had access to the stuff with his HVAC job, he could have used it regularly when CW wasn't around as a "babysitter" God so disgusting.

IMO, he was using chloroform to knock her out to sexually abuse her.

No way KW DID not know what was going on with EK and her daughter.

I hope she gets charged.

Jmo

Court date today at 2pm for child abuse charge and tomorrow at 8am for the murder charge, according to the warrants.

This article mentions next Tuesday (Jan. 30th) as the next hearing.... :confused:

Mother's boyfriend charged with murder in Mariah Woods' death; chloroform determined cause of death
http://abc11.com/reports-suggest-man-used-chloroform-to-kill-mariah-woods/2983649/

ONSLOW COUNTY (WTVD) --
Arrest warrants show Adolphus Earl Kimrey was charged with first-degree murder in the death of 3-year-old Mariah Woods on Wednesday.
[.....]
Kirmey was placed under no bond; his first court appearance is set for Tuesday.

or did they mean yesterday the 23rd? definitely :confused:

Jmo

RSBM.

This is really the only way this makes sense to me. Otherwise it seems too premeditated, too cold-blooded almost for an easily-enrageable ("adult tempered") Earl to simply subdue her until she died. I really expected many signs of outward violence on her poor little body. Although I'm glad that is not the case, at least not that we know of yet.

Either way, she's gone now, and doesn't have to endure his abuse and the sheer evil it took for him to abuse and kill her.

IMO, if at least one of the boy's knew Mariah was being sexually abused, so did KW. This sickens me almost as much as if she'd done it herself. UGGHHHH.

Justice for Mariah!!!

Wow just wow no words

No way KW DID not know what was going on with EK and her daughter.

I hope she gets charged.

Jmo

Ohhh. I hadn't thought about knocking her out for that purpose. Was thinking along the lines of just keeping her quiet and out of her way. I too think they should charge KW. I don't understand why they haven't nailed her with child abuse and neglect at the very least. She knew he was beating her kids. Had to. And did nothing to stop it.

I think I've unequivocally decided that some people should be sterilized. Just saying.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back