Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #4 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who says he killed her? He was charged with concealing a death, that isn't murder. He very well could have helped mom bury the body, he could have gone along with mom's version of events when she told LE and the media her story. Lets not burn him at the stake before we know his actual involvement.

And let's not burn mum at the stake either... we do not know that she has been involved in this

Mother's boyfriend arrested in AMBER Alert case, Mariah Woods presumed to be dead

"Due to evidence gathered during the investigation, it is believed that Mariah is deceased.

At this time, the location of Mariah is unknown. The searches will now shift to a recovery process."

*and there you have it :(

This was a new relationship when her son was allegedly first beaten with a belt and the children were all moved to the bio father. We have no evidence that she was a victim of DV herself, but we do have evidence (albeit alleged by the bio father) that she neglected the safety and wellbeing of her children right from the word go with this bf. I'm not comfortable with the assumption that she was abused herself. It's a possibility, but that is all.

I'm going to (very reluctantly) give you that one, D.
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by DAnthrplgst
Who says he killed her? He was charged with concealing a death, that isn't murder. He very well could have helped mom bury the body, he could have gone along with mom's version of events when she told LE and the media her story. Lets not burn him at the stake before we know his actual involvement.

I'm going to (very reluctantly) give you that one, D.

I disagree. At the time of the arrest and during the notification to the public, LE would have stated 'we've made a arrest of XXXX and have a arrest warrant for *advertiser censored*.' If Mom was involved it would have been stated during the notification of this arrest.

Not saying Mom won't be arrested in the future but as of right now, she is still a victim... LE doesn't play games when it comes to murder.

Arrest made in Amber Alert case; missing girl Mariah Woods presumed dead
http://abc11.com/arrest-made-in-amber-alert-case;-missing-girl-presumed-dead/2702373/

(Ugh I feel sick posting these headlines)

"THE LATEST:
* Mariah Woods is believed to be dead
* A 32-year-old man has been arrested and charged.
* The search will shift to a recovery effort.

The FBI said because of evidence gathered, it believes that Mariah is dead but no body has been recovered.

"The searches will now shift to a recovery process," the FBI said."

Man arrested; Mariah still missing, believed to be dead
Posted 2:32 a.m. today
Updated 4 minutes ago
http://www.wral.com/man-arrested-mariah-still-missing-believed-to-be-dead/17156154/

"In a statement issued just before 2:30 a.m. on Saturday, the sheriff's office said that information gathered in the search for Mariah led authorities to believe she is dead, although no body has been recovered."

Mother's boyfriend arrested in AMBER Alert case, Mariah Woods presumed to be dead

"Due to evidence gathered during the investigation, it is believed that Mariah is deceased.

At this time, the location of Mariah is unknown. The searches will now shift to a recovery process."

*and there you have it :(

I'm trying to think what "evidence" they could have gathered showing that Mariah is deceased. Speculating either blood, or that the cadaver dogs alerted.

A FB post/photo dated November 30, 2015 suggests he has a biological daughter born just before that time. JMO
Mariah and his child I believe are only about 2 weeks apart.

A FB post/photo dated November 30, 2015 suggests he has a biological daughter born just before that time. JMO
Could be the child he is holding in the 2017 Thanksgiving photo.

View attachment 127192

November 23rd 2017
editing to say I dont know 100% where his family lives, I thought Kentucky but not sure now, maybe NC somewhere.
AFAIK she's the one with family in Kentucky. His us in NC, I believe.

ETA - Mom and her kids are not in this photo. This is him with his family and little girl, I believe.

I'm trying to think what "evidence" they could have gathered showing that Mariah is deceased. Speculating either blood, or that the cadaver dogs alerted.

That is why I keep stressing on the concealment of death charge , and not murder for now. IYKWIM?

Earl Kimrey, 32, was arrested in the early hours of Saturday in Jacksonville, North Carolina

His girlfriend's daughter Mariah Woods has been missing from their home since Monday

Kimrey, who has been in jail for theft and assault, said he was the last to see her

Police have not recovered a body but they say they believe he killed Mariah, 3

The toddler's biological father said earlier this week that he did not believe she was abducted by a stranger, as Kimrey and her mother had claimed

Kimrey was arrested for concealing a death and obstruction of justice"

Missing Mariah Woods' mother's live-in boyfriend is arrested and charged with 'concealing a death' five days after saying he was the last to see the three-year-old alive - but police have still not found her
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5138701/Mariah-Woods-mothers-boyfriend-arrested.html

Sigh. May justice be swift and harsh. Please be found Mariah.

Could be the child he is holding in the 2017 Thanksgiving photo.
Yes. Mom and her kids are not in this photo. This is him with his family and little girl.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member