Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #5 *Arrest*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by scaredtopost, Nov 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rsd1200

rsd1200 If there's no link, it's just my own 2¢.

BBM
    It may be a figure of speech. I say that all the time, be it adult, or child. I fed xxxxx before they went home (or went to bed).

2. Wyle_E_Coyote

Wyle_E_Coyote Northern Virginia

I'm betting they will, and I'm hoping next week. I've seen other NC cases where 911 calls were released almost immediately.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

3. Napoli

Napoli Member

Gitana, I agree with everything you have said on this case. Here is where it becomes complicated. The mom was a 'stay at home mom". three kids..no visible sign of financial income. SOOO she gets food stamps for herself and 3 kids, health care and then the boyfriend also contributes..(speculation of course). Women stay in situations for the additional money, sometimes. Did I read somewhere the trailer belonged to the boyfriend? Not positive. . Financial blackmail, emotional blackmail and a sick affection for the boyfriend can create a toxic soup. JMO

4. Wyle_E_Coyote

Thank you. I'll go remove the link...

5. soanyway

soanyway Active Member

My thoughts, too. He may have taken both if they were different sizes as he wasn't sure which would work, or with entitlement and his "adult temper", felt he could took as much or as little as he wanted. I also wonder if the dressers could have been something needed or wanted by KH and in some sick way he felt, I took her baby so maybe she'll forgive me if I bring her something else she wanted. Sick thought process, but I don't think we're dealing with someone who placed a lot of value on a human life.

6. Inthedetails

Inthedetails Well-Known Member

BBM.

Hey! I think we should use the word "lonk" for wonky links that aren't allowed on WS!

:)

jmo

7. JaneEyre

JaneEyre Kindness matters - always

I don't know about that. I've often thought I "just want" to hug someone again who is gone, and that doesn't exclude being hugged back. "Just" is an adverb that often adds emphasis and urgency.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

8. MBK

MBK Member

If Mariah's foot issue or the brother's foot issue were considered a disability/ SN, the mother may have received SSI for both of them, too.

9. DakotaMayi

DakotaMayi Former Member

BBM.

Just to point out, my little Niece is called Nina. But I say to people who asked "Oh, we call her Neens" for a cute shortened version. I don't mean me and my partner, she's not our daughter, I just mean me & the whole of my family.

10. Napoli

Napoli Member

I dont know why we think the dressers were stolen the same night? Has that been confirmed?

11. MBK

MBK Member

The guy is a loose cannon, and I'm glad they took him in when they did. The walls were closing in on him, and he has NOTHING to lose. Beyond dangerous. Glad they took him in at 2 am or whenever.

12. soanyway

soanyway Active Member

Yes, I think use of the word "fed" looking back wasn't what felt off to me. Mariah may have already been in bed and with mobility issues, it could have been just as easy to take something to her. Having just turned 3, she still could have been bottle-fed or treating as a baby (she was) so I don't get as hung up on the terminology. It's more the delivery that felt off to me. Fed her, put her to bed, told her I loved her and she told me she loved me. So concise, maybe rehearsed, but thinking back, KH may have already given multiple statements to LE and was just replaying it more as facts, thereby lacking emotion. All MOO.

13. Wyle_E_Coyote

Lol! I like it! And I just fixed the spelling before I saw this!

14. Inthedetails

Inthedetails Well-Known Member

And I fixed my own typo too! LOL.

15. Tortoise

Tortoise Well-Known Member

I believe in this instance angel is specific to her unplanned pregnancy and therefore the realm of parenthood.

16. soanyway

soanyway Active Member

Do we know for sure that he wasn't already being held on a lesser charge and the timing was more to do with evidence being returned from Quantico or warrants being signed?

Kimrey was arrested on the evening of Dec. 1st. The sheriff’s FB page posted the arrest info early yesterday morning at 2:30 AM.

Onslow County Sheriff's Office
    Yesterday at 2:30am · Richlands, NC ·

The Onslow County Sheriff’s Office and the FBI have made an arrest in connection with the disappearance of 3-year-old Mariah Woods. 32-year-old Earl Kimrey was taken into custody by investigators at the Onslow County Sheriff’s Office on December 1, 2017......

https://www.facebook.com/onslowsheriff/

The Onslow County Sheriff’s Office and the FBI arrested 32-year-old Earl Kimrey late Friday and charged him with concealing a death, obstruction of justice, second-degree burglary, larceny and possession of stolen property. He was being held in the Onslow County Detention Center on a $1 million bond.

http://www.wral.com/sheriff-authori...ieved-to-be-3-year-old-mariah-woods/17156154/[/QUOTE]

17. DakotaMayi

DakotaMayi Former Member

Yeah I know that. But I was referring to the "we" that you mentioned. Not the angel part.

18. soanyway

soanyway Active Member

I believe the arrest report stated that they were stolen between 11:00 p.m. on Sunday and 3:30 a.m. on Monday from the abandoned house.

19. Napoli

Napoli Member

The breaking up and making up is an addictive cycle. They fight loudly then "make up" and it's a honeymoon faze for a few days then it starts again.

20. JaneEyre

JaneEyre Kindness matters - always

Yes, the "we" clearly means family and possibly even close friends who love her.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.