Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #5 *Arrest*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by scaredtopost, Nov 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. therion20

therion20 Well-Known Member

Agree they are unrelated to mariah death, but that place him out of the house around the time of Mariah's dissapearance, or at least awake.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

2. MBK

MBK Member

Oh, you're probably right! So where did they pick up Kimrey, the criminal mastermind? At a bar? Would like to see the tapes of that arrest.

3. Alethea

Alethea Verified Attorney

Agreed. I think it's safe to say this isn't the most sophisticated criminal we've ever seen, and I would be hesitant to dream up some master plan this guy had. LE will bring whatever charges they can to raise potential bail and ensure their suspect stays in custody while they investigate. If the first crime they found was he stole dressers, they're not going to not charge him with it just because they found evidence of other crimes later in the investigation.

My guess is he was doing drugs in the abandoned house, stole stuff from it (including dressers), came home, Mariah woke up, he killed her, and then went about disposing the body. When LE asked everyone to check their properties for evidence of Mariah, the owner of the abandoned house reported the dressers missing and LE found them in the trailer or truck and they had their first crime to charge. JMO of course.

4. lonetraveler

lonetraveler Crime Addict

In an earlier post someone stated that the Sheriff said that he had a long talk with a female family member. I only remembered that he had a long talk with a family member. I gave my opinion yesterday that I was thinking that the mother had finally started talking, so I would not be surprised if that was published somewhere. Have any of you found where he stated "female family member"? I've only found the following article.

http://www.wral.com/sheriff-authori...ieved-to-be-3-year-old-mariah-woods/17156154/

In an update to the media Friday afternoon, Miller said that he had a "long conversation" with one of Mariah's family members, and added that "they are cooperating."

5. rsd1200

rsd1200 If there's no link, it's just my own 2¢.

She's possibly talking about her, and her family. Also, her Ky family has been watching this unfold, from a distance, too.

6. ClaireNC

ClaireNC Well-Known Member

BBM - I believe that is what happened. I think he was already in custody when the arrest was made.

7. lonetraveler

8. therion20

What make you think he is a criminal mastermind? He looks like a low life ******* to me.

9. MBK

MBK Member

I'm being facetious. Thankfully, he is not.

10. Wyle_E_Coyote

Wyle_E_Coyote Northern Virginia

Nope. Crickets. If I'm remembering correctly, the only time she said anything publicly was that first day.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

11. SaguaroSpirit

SaguaroSpirit You cannot comply your way out of tyranny.

I believe that was meant as sarcasm.

12. InternetGuy

InternetGuy New Member

I think you guys are right and my hypothesis could only make sense *IF* the two crimes were related. Otherwise it's up in the air - I completely agree with your post here and the other post from clairenc with thoughts about how they knew the timeline of the home being broken into.

Definitely does seem more peripheral like vmmking mentioned.

13. lonetraveler

I don't think it is a long shot at all. This is probably what happened. JMO

14. therion20

Yeah I realized that afterwards, my bad, This people killing children you hear every day on the news it feels me with anger and sadness.

15. Wyle_E_Coyote

Wyle_E_Coyote Northern Virginia

I don't remember seeing anthing like that. I could have missed it, though... thread is moving pretty fast.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

16. JaneEyre

JaneEyre Kindness matters - always

I wasn't aware of this, but I have found a lot of the statement analysis frustrating because meanings seem to be really skewed from my experience in life with these phrases and words. Having a masters in English, I have a tremendous love of words and do pay close attention to meaning. But I also know that language can function differently for all of us depending on region, family usage, and circumstances.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

17. Busylady

Busylady Well-Known Member

[video=youtube;34L5bzKvB7s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34L5bzKvB7s[/video]
    press conference - around 7:27 talks about long conversation with family member and bringing Mariah back to her

18. Mica

Mica Well-Known Member

BBM

http://www.wral.com/sheriff-authori...ieved-to-be-3-year-old-mariah-woods/17156154/[/QUOTE]

The sheriff said he personally talked to a family member that afternoon, and he wanted to bring Mariah back to “her.”

19. therion20

This is my theory as well, I want to know what the mom was doing while all these happened, if it happened like this of course is all my opinion

20. JaneEyre

JaneEyre Kindness matters - always

Do you have any basis for believing she may be going out to dinner, as if she's just out enjoying herself when her daughter is dead, boyfriend arrested, and boys taken from her care? I have no reason to suspect she is out enjoying herself.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.