Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #5 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.

scaredtopost

Reaction score
*UPDATE* MOTHER'S BOYFRIEND ARRESTED MARIAH PRESUMED DEAD
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO

http://www.witn.com/content/news/Search-underway-for-missing-toddler-in-Onslow-County-460279893.html

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

tlcya - ETA IMAGE OF MISSING CHILD

attachment.php

Rules Etiquette & Information

Rules Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Previous Thread #3
Previous Thread #4

Attachments

• mariah2.jpg
    mariah2.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 371
ONSLOW COUNTY, N.C. — An AMBER Alert has been issued in North Carolina for a 3-year-old.

The alert said Mariah Kay Woods is a 3-year-old white female, approximately 2 feet 9 inches tall, weighing 30 pounds. She has brown hair, and blue eyes.

Advertisement

The alert said the child was abducted.
She is missing from Dawson Cabin Road in Jacksonville, North Carolina.
Authorities have not released a picture of the child.
http://www.wyff4.com/article/3-year-old-abducted-amber-alert-issued/13938067

Search for missing 3-year-old Mariah Woods enters 5th day

ONSLOW COUNTY, North Carolina (WTVD) -- The search for missing Onslow County 3-year-old Mariah Kay Woods resumed Friday morning with a renewed effort that included a growing number of volunteers.

THE LATEST:

* FBI Lab in Quantico, VA is testing items of interest
* Search volunteers arrived at Dawson Community Church Friday morning
* Search focused solely on Onslow County but officials are following up on all tips

[...]

Volunteers who want to help should be prepared to show an ID to register. Volunteers are asked to wear appropriate attire and bring their own water or snacks.

The FBI said Thursday that it is testing "items of interest" at its lab in Quantico, Virginia.

Onslow County Sheriff Hans Miller is urging the public to comb through their properties meticulously for "any clues," including wooded areas or "outbuildings" such as sheds or barns.

Thinking of this sweet girl tonight.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

I can't do this anymore tonight. I'm so very sad. Thank you all for caring for Mariah.

I wonder if LE had his phone tracking or if he told them where she could be found.

JMO :twocents: I don't think BF is the person who told where Mariah's body was disposed. I think he told someone else and that person told LE.

Expected this to be the horrible outcome since this case started. Heartbreaking, simply heartbreaking! :(

Sleep little poppet and to those that failed you..... karma will take care of them.
:rose:​

So very sad. Been lurking on this discussion, but like many here, I just "knew" this would be the outcome. Sad to have it confirmed. But glad they have found her. I pray they will be able to find all the answers they need to put the monster(s) responsible behind bars for good, and praying for peace for those who loved her. RIP sweet Mariah. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie