Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #6 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting to seem like almost all kids who have CPS involvement should be removed but that can't happen of course...so they end up playing with lives every day, picking and choosing.

I'm getting real confused... If the CPS report said the nose bleed happened on November 26, the day before she was reported missing... who filed a complaint with CPS on a Sunday and how is it that there has been a report released so quickly? Could this be November 26 of last year?

I just answered that. The cps report that was on the news today was written in the past week, from interviews with the boys done since Mariah went missing. according to the report EK hit one of the boys and caused a noise bleed the same day Mariah went missing.

Paramore knows it's safer for Kimrey to have such a high bond. He knows out of jail Kimrey is a major target. At least in jail he'll be highly guarded.

Personally, I dont think it matters what his bail is. He wouldn't be able to afford a $500K bond any easier than the $1,010,000 bond.

I happen to have the article open just now: 'KH and Kimrey lived together in the Dawson Cabin Road home Mariah was reported missing from. Neighbors say the couple moved in at the home in August, which the landlord confirmed, but documents say the couple previously resided on nearby High Hill Road.'

http://www.jdnews.com/news/20171204/man-accused-of-hiding-toddlers-body-protected-in-court

I wonder where they lived in proximity to the house that was searched and dressers were stolen from? Is it too much of a stretch that they may have lived in that house? Yeah, I am probably reaching here but...

This leaked report appears to be a fresh one that's been made since Mariah's disappearance. We don't know the contents of past reports before the children were placed back with KW.

I thought I saw further back that this report was from this past Spring, when the boys were originally taken and given to dad for a month.

This ends speculation on where documents came from

Moore obtained the paperwork from Mariah Woods' biological father, Alex Woods, on Monday. The paperwork is a copy of information provided from Child Protective Services to Alex Woods.

http://www.wcti12.com/news/local-news/onslow/documents-mariah-woods-sexually-assaulted-by-earl-kimrey-siblings-struck-injured/667493438

I guess they have removed the documents or article.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

November 26th of this year. The CPS report was given to the parents on December 1st last week.

I'm getting real confused... If the CPS report said the nose bleed happened on November 26, the day before she was reported missing... who filed a complaint with CPS on a Sunday and how is it that there has been a report released so quickly? Could this be November 26 of last year?

Hoping I can sleep tonight after reading all the horrors and sadness revealed with this case. I hope to wake up to additional charges and more arrests. Praying for the children in this case. So heartbreaking!

humph, protecting the adult in jail... who the heck was protecting these innocent kids??? NO ONE!

Indeed. Investigators have a very difficult job. We all do, really. I come in after the investigation is concluded, and abuse or neglect has been confirmed, one way or another. I work with families intensively for 6 weeks, in efforts to ensure safety in the home and keep families together, when possible.

This must be such a difficult part of the job :( :(.

Starting to seem like almost all kids who have CPS involvement should be removed but that can't happen of course...so they end up playing with lives every day, picking and choosing.

IMO there need to be major changes including serious outreach about the availability of birth control and encouraging infant adoption. There's a taboo about encouraging adoption when another child is going to be born into a sub-par but not-yet-provably-abusive situation, but there are only so many foster homes and so many CPS workers and clearly the system is not working as it should be.

I saw both of HLN's stories about the cps report. Hopefully this helps clarify you confusion. It is a new report that was just prepared in the past week. It is the result of interviews with the boys since Mariah was reported missing.

There were other incidents that were reported to cps in the past according to AW. It seems like those were over a year ago and revolved around an incident of EK 'disciplining' one of the boys with a belt and KH covering it up.

So it's not that CPS has been getting reports for years and not acting on them.

BBM

Not sure we can say that for sure. There may be other reports out there that haven't been made public. If this #$## was punching the kids in the face, he obviously wasn't real concerned about not leaving visible marks. The boys were in school, and no doubt the abuse has been going on for a long time. I'm betting there were other people who called CPS, we just don't know about it.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I guess they have removed the documents or article.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes they have removed the article which is a good thing. Hopefully no other news organizations will repeat info from the original article.

From what I understand,CPS was not aware of the SA abuse before Mariah went missing. The boys told them when they were being questioned.

Oh ok. That makes sense then. I was under the impression this was all revealed this past Spring and bio-dad was releasing the results of the report from back then.

I cant find this now... searched entire wcti page & no luck???

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

They pulled the article down. Someone posted screenshots from HLN earlier in the thread.

I cant find this now... searched entire wcti page & no luck???

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Article has been removed - I tried to go back and edit my original post to indicate that but it wouldn't let me.

WCTI has removed the article which discussed the CPS report released to them by bio father, AW. HLN is still covering the contents/allegations in the report. Can't squeeze toothpaste back into the tube.

It is regrettable that the report was released but now that it is out there is no way to unring that bell. I know that our members will exhibit the HIGHEST level of sensitivity if discussing the content.

I thought I saw further back that this report was from this past Spring, when the boys were originally taken and given to dad for a month.

The reports that hit the news today reference Nov 2017, and are not from last spring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member