Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #7 *Arrest*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by scaredtopost, Nov 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MyBelle

MyBelle Well-Known Member

I believe LE did, too, but I'm still baffled why the father would be given a copy of the report to keep. By talking about it, I think he's really harming his chances of getting custody returned to him.

2. rocket

rocket Pluviophile

IMO, Abby's and Libby's were sealed because no one has been arrested. If someone that didn't kill the girls confesses, they'd have to get the CODs correct.

3. kirkassoc

kirkassoc Well-Known Member

It is a sad situation all around. Love your posts and try not to miss any of them. I was wondering, though...which is worse, revealing these horrific details or committing/allowing them (with respect to which parent is allowed custody of these precious boys)? Or, would it be best for foster parents to step in?

4. alas

alas Member

Yes. It is curious to me that she wasn't immediately arrested upon receiving the CPS reports/documents, if they were actually CPS reports/documents.

I am thrilled that we no longer have to walk on egg shells where she is concerned! Thank you Trish!

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk

5. MyBelle

But is this a CPS case or is LE taking the lead. Did the prosecutor ask the court to give emergency custody to the state or did CPS?

Our daughter just went through a divorce in Ohio and she wasn't given a copy of the GAL report--a GAL she asked the court to appoint. She was allowed to read it at the courthouse but her attorney said it could not be photo-copied.

6. margarita25

margarita25 Well-Known Member

Gotcha, makes sense, thanks rocket.

7. rocket

rocket Pluviophile

Are we allowed to TOTALLY sleuth Mommy Dearest? I read the mod note to read that we can talk about the CPS report - her being a witness to abuse - but nothing else.

8. Tortoise

Tortoise Well-Known Member

On the NG interview (I might have to go back and have a second listen if we can't clear this up together) I think either AW or HC (Heather) said that what they heard (via grandpa?) was that Mariah got hit, they didn't know if she was dead and KW said something like just get rid of her.

This surely has to have come from what the boys witnessed? I don't see it coming from KW or EK or LE. If it was the boys it could explain them not knowing if she was dead, not the adults.

9. margarita25

I'm trying to figure out why she would keep EK around if she knew there was abuse...my answer comes back to drugs. Meth and heroin, moo. The drugs became number 1.

10. dyannaON

dyannaON Well-Known Member

I made it clear to my husbando that my son would always be my priority and if he wants to be in my life and love me he has to WANT to love my son. And he does.
    It's crazy those woman on the show. Some flat out don't want to be a dad. Or having kids call them daddy and having these new men change diapers. Gahhh.
    Sorry O|T

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. Tortoise

Tortoise Well-Known Member

Tricia says she is no longer regarded as a victim but no name calling etc.

12. Leader6518

Leader6518 Well-Known Member

Apparently, the dad used the report in his custody case. At least the link a few posts above gave that impression.

13. margarita25

(Yeah I couldn't help but giggle when she said no name calling and expressing wishes of inflicting torture on her or however it was stated lol)

Eta: "That being said, NO name calling or descriptive posts wishing her the torture chamber or along those lines."

14. rocket

rocket Pluviophile

So...mom is no longer considered a victim and we can sleuth her. Let's find solid proof of where she is. I know the rumors, but the truth has to be out there from a credible source somewhere.

15. 1&2&3

1&2&3 Well-Known Member

As many of us suspected, there was more going on in that house than has been alleged. No wonder mom didn't want the bio-dad seeing the children. The boys would have told the abuse that was going on!

It turns my stomach as to what he was doing to Mariah! One would think it would be done privately, but guess monsters like to be show-0ffs! Those poor little boys, they will need serious help to overcome the life they have lived.

I suppose this may be a factor why EK has not been charged with murder - LE doesn't know how Mariah was killed and have suspicions Mom was in on it. From some reports that EK took the boys out of town for Thanksgiving, leaving Mom and Mariah behind, Could Mariah have been too bruised up to be seen by others?

Now we wait......when will Mom be arrested?

16. razzledazzle

razzledazzle Well-Known Member

yes. This^^

17. MyBelle

This is really confusing. This link has the Dad blaming the system but the abuse listed seems to be from November 26. I'm not understanding why he's blaming CPS if the information about the abuse came from his sons after Mariah disappeared.

http://www.jdnews.com/news/20171205/update-dad-says-system-failed-mariah

18. MsPooh

MsPooh Well-Known Member

Does this mean that they sent this poor child to school with a wounded nose? On the day she was reported missing, do we know if the boys were sent to scool?

19. madhatterisbackagain

madhatterisbackagain Member

I am concerned that there could have been a shared dependency with drugs and perhaps that is the reason she kept him around. She had no trouble leaving AW for EK, but when things got weird - she stayed. This doesn't make sense unless she was threatened or she did not want her supply cut off (if she was using).

20. MyBelle

I'm wondering if she is allowed to be around her two sons. I hope not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.