Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #7 *Arrest*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by scaredtopost, Nov 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WillenFan21

WillenFan21 Well-Known Member

I can't believe the mom is trying to pin it on the 10 year old son. According to Nancy Grace's website the Mom is blaming it on the 10 year old son but LE is not buying it. It says in the article they awaiting the autopsy before pressing more charges. Also it looks the Dad and his GF are the ones who released the CPS file in hopes that they can get custody of the boys.

More here:
    http://www.crimeonline.com/2017/12/...explains-why-he-leaked-cps-custody-paperwork/

2. Tippy Lynn

Tippy Lynn Well-Known Member

Cases like this really put things into perspective for me. I can’t complain about anything!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3. Boodles

Boodles Well-Known Member

It’s not going to be known until and unless LE publishes that information. They have worded things carefully exactly so as not to divulge all the details. So it’s circular to go around speculating what “clothed” means. We may never know if there’s not a trial. I don’t think I want to know, honestly.

4. cluciano63

cluciano63 Well-Known Member

OT every day there is something that makes my little life seem postively magical...so much in this world just sucks.

5. ClaireNC

ClaireNC Well-Known Member

I watched the Interview on HLN, the sheriff was very vague with his answer when he said 'yes she was clothed' I got the feeling he was about to add 'only in her underwear.' Just something about the way he said it.

6. Napoli

Napoli Member

OF COURSE KW wouldnt let the bio dad have the children over to visit. Mariah was "needed" at home. Disgusting but that's how it seems. IMO

7. rsd1200

rsd1200 If there's no link, it's just my own 2¢.

My house is "lived in". I've got several critters, grandkids, and life's too short. My daughter's family of four lives in a tiny two br apt. and if I didn't know better I'd think that someone broke in, and completely ransacked the place, every time we go over. They're not dirty, they're just very unorganized, and in a small space. I awoke to the smell of Lysol, almost every day, as a child. One of my friends wanted to do the "White Glove Test" (remember the old Pledge commercial) when they came to the house. My mother, the cooking, cleaning, little whirlwind, finally started to slow down, and not worry so much about dust, a few years ago. :)

8. luvs2laugh

luvs2laugh Well-Known Member

You are absolutely right, he needed an attorney like -last week! I just hope that if he can't get his hands on the cash to retain an attorney, maybe a local attorney will take his case pro bono. I can't imagine with all that he is going through that he is any better offer financially than he was a year ago.

And 32k is a LOT of money. I am just happy that your Dad could borrow the money to retain counsel, and keep you safe!

9. kkdj

kkdj Well-Known Member

Sometimes parents don't want their ex's to get any visitation because they are afraid the children might tell what is going on in the home.

10. lorelei2017

lorelei2017 What's done in the dark will always come to light

I always try and keep in mind too that written words can be easily misconstrued. My husband and I learned quickly not to discuss an issue in text , or complicated instructions, etc

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

11. MyBelle

MyBelle Well-Known Member

We still don't know that KW is blaming the 10-yo. That's an allegation made by AW's girlfriend and she and KW have had ugly issues with each other for quite some time.

12. Boodles

Boodles Well-Known Member

And it’s often just a power/control ploy.

13. Tricia

Tricia Owner Websleuths.com Staff Member Administrator Moderator

This thread is now closed. Please continue on thread #8

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.